Favorite Music Videos

Favorite animal: I don’t have one. They are all the same. Except the snake. Snakes have to die. Gods Word says woman’s seed will bruise his head. I believe that makes our natural reaction to kill it the right one.

Favorite color: I don’t have one of those either. That’s like a single colored outfit. I do love any two colors like black and white but I think my taste has evolved. Black and brown or green and blue are beautiful colors together.

Favorite body of water: Lake! The only lake I know is natural spring fed. The water is warm there on a hot summer day until you swim over a spring. If I get to an age where I can’t have that, a crystal blue pool is the only acceptable alternative.

Whenever I get over to Europe, I’d love to see this live.

animal abuse!

1 Like

Well the attraction I would like to see isn’t open so this would be a next best thing :wink:

what? bullfighting?! you barbarian! :wink:

Gosh no. I don’t think I have the stomach for that.

1 Like

Nobody should have the stomach to watch that sick ritual. Torturing animals to death is not entertaining to sane people. I always raise a glass every time a bull manages to kill one of those sadistic freaks. I would also raise a glass should any spectators favour the world by getting killed along with the bullfighter.

From Two Years Ago:

Does that mean you would toast my death if I went and watch the Spanish stallions? Gee thanks.

@MidKitten Don’t be silly, Holly. Unless they slowly torture the stallions to death, there is no comparison between that and bullfighting.

Oh good. For a second there I was reading your view of bullfight and horse riding were on similar ground.

Hubby and I are watching Forged in Fire, season 8 episode 6 (Christmas one) apparently my husband met the guy from Port Townsend today.

if u jus wanna click on somebody
don’t click on me

How would you say early 90s hip hop has aged over the years?

Are you excited for the super bowl halftime show? It’s probably the only part of it I’ll watch.

I was wondering why warren g wasn’t invited. Apparently Nate dogg died over 10 years ago from a second stroke. He was only 41. This song came out before urban dictionary was around and I have to admit that I had no idea what regulating meant.

Like crepe paper. Great song.

That was different. lol.

Lol that was on mtv waaaaaaay back in the day. Lol

I think it took me a few listens before I got into this band.

St. Paul and The Broken Bones - Call Me.

A lot of their music Otis Redding heavily inspired. Great music from them. I love most music with any brass/woodwind instruments alongside the group

i put the pipes into those fucking cheek bones