Favorite Music Videos

this is what happens when a maple tree falls in a forest

can i listen on spotify?

Which of the following artists does Reg like the most?

• Elton John
  • Billy Joel
  • Sting
  • Paul McCartney
  • Reinhard Mey
  • Bjork
  • Bruce Springsteen
  • Michael Buble

0 voters

I forgot to put bon jovi there. I voted for Elton John. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve heard him trash his music, although to me he is the most unlikable person on the list.

Elton John is torture to listen to. I canā€™t remember Bjorkā€™s music so I think I might vote for her.

1 Like

Iā€™ll spare you there. You did not like her off key singing, lol. Which must be on purpose.

1 Like

I wonder if Gunda loves all of your options.

1 Like

If it was for me, Iā€™d probably vote for billy joel. I think he was an alcoholic who treated women poorly.

If he was playing now, I would instantly change it. Maybe Iā€™d pick Mey. I canā€™t name anything heā€™s done or donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever heard him.

I voted Bjork because itā€™s the only one I donā€™t remember him criticizing.

2 Likes

Lol

I dislike Bjork and I wouldnā€™t put Michael Buble and Elton John on my list of favourite musicians/singer, despite there are certainly a few songs by them I would keep listen to on the radio. On that list definitly would stand Mey, Springsteen, Sting and Joel (despite the latter two wrote and performed many songs I dislike). Mey and Springsteen are always set for me.

1 Like

no wonder you donā€™t have time to read books

lol nice :wink: kate bush popular again thanks to stranger things

https://www.thenationalnews.com/arts-culture/music/2022/05/31/kate-bush-and-stranger-things-the-story-behind-running-up-that-hill/

I havenā€™t heard that song for about 35 years. I hated it then and it hasnā€™t aged well. Very little 80s music has aged well and almost nothing out of the UK ever ages well.

Eric Burdon was 22. I didnā€™t know you could sing about prostitution in 1964. He looks much calmer than I expected.

Do you like Kate Nash more than Kate bush? This is a few years old. Iā€™m not sure you can use words like boys and girls nowadays.

I thought they were singing about a womanā€™s prison, so I Googled.
The Animals changed it to a gambler to make their version more radio-friendly, which would be fitting for that time.

That video was awful. It reminded me of a valentine muppet special, puppets included, but the smudged and blotched lipstick scenes made her look like a crack whore, which would be accurate representation for modern society in the US. Easily, the worst music video ever posted to BBad.

Iā€™ve been listening to more music in the car since carpooling. It is difficult to listen to car talk while also talking to someone else.