Favorite Music Videos

Are you referring to run the jewels?

Strange, when I click on the link it leads me correctly to your post of the song „No Mermaid“ by Sinead Lohan.

A great song to drive - which I and Gracie will do today to visit my family for Easter. :rabbit::rabbit2::hatching_chick:

Yes. I could see you liking sinead Lohan much more than rtj.

Martin Böttcher, the creator of most of the soundtrack for the Karl-May movies has died. And I love, that two moderators farewelled him with a reference to the symbol of brotherhood and eternal connection between the two main movie characters of „Winnetou“.

I loved the Karl May-books and the movies as a child - and still sometimes switch on the tv for them. Especially the ones about Winnetou, which my youngest brother and I watched together lying at my grandmothers couch on sunday.

These movies produced one of the most epic and impressive soundtracks ever. Here are a few of them and their sound brings back happy childhood memories and the flavor of hot cacao and cakes. :slight_smile:

John Mellancamp

Life goes on. After the thrill of living is gone. Amen

I DJd a volunteer firefighter event in Houston B.C. last weekend and the crowd was 35+ and mostly Cougars and Silver Foxes. Country and classic rock being my drinking music, it was an easy show. This was a favorite for all that were there

2 Likes

You posted two of my favourite songs in a row by Mellencamp and Springsteen. Apropos, I heard on the radio last Sunday, that a new song by Bruce as well as a full album with his E-Street Band is getting released soon. Which is a great relief, having had to listen just recently to the crap of music which is produced by the young generation these days.

Anyway, I actually wanted to post this new song by Sting, who made worse duet choices in his life. I am no fan of Shaggy, but he at least doesn‘t ruin this beautiful song totally. Nevertheless here‘s hope to hear that song as a solo by Sting eventually.

Caterina Valente - incredibly talented in so many disciplines.

Dean Martin and Danny Kaye - as charming as ever, lol. I always fell for Kaye more, though, despite Martin‘s undeniably more charme and masculinity. Maybe it was also just due to his bad reputation as a womanizer, lol. But I always found the more calm and soft presence as well as lean stature of Kaye more attractive. And the older I get I think it‘s because these features signal to me more reliability and trustworthy (regardless if true or not, lol).

Who says an agnostic can’t occasionally feel the presence of God?

Also this.

And this.

Agnostics!

Two of my favorite funeral dirges. Americans commemorate death in a way I find moving.

1 Like

What‘s that music style called? Finally real music again. I like the rhythm and sound of it. Way nicer than the usual music the current generation produces these days.

I am not into country, but the lyrics are great, lol.:joy:

Lol, true. Agnostics are too coward to be theists or atheists, though. No one, be it a theist or an atheist (anything else is just wishy-washy nonsense) can anything more than believe - either that God(s) exist or not. No one can know it, as no one can prove the existance of any deity. And that‘s all it is.

Oh you cowardly lion. Don’t be a scaredy cat. Anyone with a heart knows He exists.

Also, you have already testified against yourself. Give it a quick rest.

What?