Favorite Music Videos

After Gundaā€™s depressing musical choices, I present three flaming Moldovan homosexuals dancing on an airplane wing and singing in what I think is Russian.

1 Like

Well I didnā€™t understand a word of that but the chorus gets a 10, on the power spectrum, for great beat.

You could dance to it if you didnā€™t have those hideous toenails.

1 Like

Thatā€™s hurtful. :pleading_face: And that was just my feet. :frowning:
I am open to your critique but Iā€™m thankful it wasnā€™t my hair. :grimacing:

Itā€™s no wonder your feet are hurtful. Your hair is fine. However your implication that you donā€™t like my hair was very hurtful. I had to take an anxiety pill (well, I didnā€™t HAVE to).

You should have taken the entire bottle and saved me the time it took to answer your ridiculous post.

Iā€™ve always appreciated your warmth.

1 Like

That is so thoughtful of you to say. Some say I go above and beyond.

I agree! Addiction is a choice and I have issues with people who take drugs when they donā€™t HAVE to.

Your propensity for twisting the truth to make yourself my victim is offensive and I have a low tolerance for it.
Iā€™m sorry if I hurt your feelings. Youā€™re a giant of a man to me and I care what happens to you.

Me either but I agree, lyrics are great. Hereā€™s another song I grew up with.

Iā€™m sorry, Gunda. I posted the wrong link to you. I meant this one:

I do value your judgements of me. You are truly holier than I.

Some Russian folk song. I watched it and thought of the contrast between this actual video and the bizarre image of Russia being drawn by American media, where everyone is a spy trying to destroy the United States.

PS: I love that Russian women have not taken to defiling their bodies with grotesque tattoos.

Great song which managed to conjure up a huge smile on my face already at 6 am on the holiday morning yesterday. Was the perfect start to drive on an empty Autobahn down to my family. Not that I know a bad mood after getting up early. I am more an early bird than an owl. Nevertheless, this fun and happy song chases even the rest of sleepiness out of the body.

ā€žOh - itā€˜s you.ā€œ :joy:

Be patronizing! I refuse to be affected. However, I am not surprised, You Bully!

You have become so oversensitive I am finding it difficult to work with you.

Welcome to MY world. It is apparent that you are under-sensitive.

Pouts* I think Iā€™ll go put lotion on my feet and cut my toenails.

Funny, I am thinking about cutting my ponytail.