Ethnicity and Genetic Groups

I don’t know if it was the same manufacture, but if they got me to believe I was irish I might by the other kit I saw in ads recently popped up.

Chinese DNA might be restricted in results. Maybe it has to do with COVID or just some other reason.

You might also be used to make connections where there are none. Remember people have been convicted for DNA request samples like these. And people are very biased who tend to lose DNA quickly. Think ice cream.

yeah, I bet you’re Irish. lol

Julie could have meant you sound like you come from bloody whales. A lot of good your pilot hole drills did you in keeping your blubber.

That’s sonar.

insane

Can you tell if someone is Spanish, French, Italian, or German?

If so what do you need other than a look? That includes specifying Physiognomy.

When they show you a match or relation they do show on which segment and the length, I’m not quite sure I understand as I only gave cheek swabs if they are stretching they dna out in strands like spider silk filaments and mathcing.

But it is not stated you have this DNA in common or this DNA is similar or exactly matching here.

It says clearly you share DNA with a certain person. I’m beginning to feel the sharing part might lead to scarcity and DNA breakdown.

I think people who don’t even relate you can use your DNA. I also think they can make themselves relate to you.

Would you please list your complete and detailed European ancestry here?

Please list your complete and total ethnicity here. List full European ancestry.

A lot of cold cases are getting solved with DNA evidence over 20 years back by private genetic/dna testing firms.

Do you think they are trustworthy and how can they be disputed by a layman?

was it dna that convicted you mr. bean?

Are you suggesting I am reincarnation of somebody in history? Somebody you want to tangle with?

no Mark, I am pointing out that you are a mentally unbalanced lardass.

Was something not so easy to do this time around or just required a significantly more effort than usual?

Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In San Diego, CA

• Midtown. Population 19,847. 167 % …
  • Ocean Beach. Population 11,549. 131 % …
  • Old Town. Population 11,380. 105 % …
  • Mountain View. Population 12,582. 98 % …
  • Emerald Hills. Population 7,735. 89 % …
  • City Heights East. Population 38,743. 88 % …
  • Oak Park. Population 9,873. 82 % …
  • Webster. Population 10,383. 67 % Violent Crimes 603 crimes / 100k people.

So which one do you live in Mark?

Crime is spreading even in upper class areas.

No comment on any of that. I’m sticking to my health and fitness although the danger and risk level of outdoor activity and going to a gym are are much higher.

You aren’t much help and I can’t coordinate and move fast enough with any dead weight. I’m really a sitting duck at places like bus stops or sidewalks.