Ethnicity and Genetic Groups

You need to focus on a much younger age group. That and being outnumbered as well as the a transportation disadvantage.

It is easier to up your cancer rate and get back on topic.

I’m beating genetic factors with health and fitness. I’m shrugging off conditions that don’t agree with me.

You tell me.

We have our own neighborhood watch for pedophiles. You aren’t a U.S. Marshal investigating me or anyone else really are you? All the tough talk is to cover up something else. You don’t want anyone checking your computer or web browsing do you?

Careful with the act and continued harassment, it may backfire on you with the very officials you are impersonating showing up on your doorstep. What you are doing is clear as harassment.

We know you are not a U.S. Marshal. We are concerned you are a pedophile who is seedling out victims. Nothing more than that.

watch what you say beanboy

Please submit a DNA sample and get back on topic.

I did and I well know my DNA is being checked in a criminal database.

I’m sure they will find a match.

I know your neighbors are watching you.

they have been complaining

Where were you swabbed? What was the DNA profile? We’re you surprised?

I do not work alone

You employ the devil? Asking for a friend.

I thought you only accept korok seeds for upgrades? I’ve have never met anyone so ridiculous and inebriated and silly as you in my entire life.
YOU ARE INSANE.

Let’s track your genetics and ethnicity.

What is your overall opinion of Owlbears in myth, d&d etc? Have you come across aggressive ones?

your juvenile crap means nothing to me. are the beans ready yet?

What kind of beans?