Ethnicity and Genetic Groups

Pirates.

Note this ad here about planting a heritage tree right under this article I found about a pedophile ring bust and another link from a mother with a sex cult. I don’t know how legitimate these ancestry sites are telling you you have 3 and 5th cousins all over the world. I felt I had to contact these people at first.

12 arrested in Ireland in suspected pedophile ring bust | IrishCentral.com

Another story
Irish mother shares how she saved her daughter from NXIVM | IrishCentral.com

Maybe you should check. Remember Brian traveling overseas to find his distant clan and ancestral roots and meet with his relatives on some package deal?

That guy had some weird ideas when he came back. I wouldn’t be surprised if he submitted his swabs and came back german/french or even russian.

Pedophile ring…Ireland…Hillary Clinton has Irish roots. Some will way it’s just a coincidence. Let me go check what Q says.

In a way I really do wish I was Irish or Nigerian or Japanese so i could say something about the sex abuse there as if it directly affects me.

They really suckered Brian.

I wonder if I have to send in my DNA test kit estimate and then a stool sample for this.

https://www.irishheritagetree.com//?utm_source=website&utm_medium=EOA&utm_campaign=launch2020

Brian’s doing fine. He’s living a very idyllic life on some sleepy island in Washington. It’s not a life I’d choose but he seems very happy there.

This was the kit I used. I deleted the other pictures of the swabs and tubes and bags and envelope. But this is the box with the chromosome “eye” in the center. It is heavy and I think there is some foam inside. Everything is very light but this feels like a VHS cassette with lead.

That 1%Nigerian might actually be a Chinese business in the region.

You don’t expect him to be somebody else that some witches brainwashed was a pedophile right? Told he has some ancient clan right or duty.

You see Michele try here over and over,

I think all kits include ziploc bags. Some places must be really hard up.

How is it that you are capable of creating 4 consecutive posts, Mark? Did you earn a new badge or has Reg changed the settings again?

I didn’t change anything recently. Interesting. I also didn’t think that was possible.

249 pm

249 pm
edited

249 pm
edit
somebody post somewhere else

Guess you can’t be me Michele.

typing nonsense to earn

If you order the kit you do not have to give your name. If you do like I did they will search a public records database for you. Also I do not think it is required to write your name in the sample envelope you mail in. The samples are done by cheek swabs and might be affected by various factors. You shouldn’t even drink water for several hours. There is a question if you want your information viewable on the website, I chose no but can see others with DNA matches such as name location and their ethnicity estimates. Some often create a profile. The basic test isn’t that much but you can spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars on forming family trees and getting more access to others trees getting some migration pattern and a health profile with genetic predispositions to health conditions.

You can also send a sample in for somebody else. I don’t know if you want to test the system with spices or cheeses. I would not contact people immediately because they are listed as a relative. I still do not understand fully what is removed or twice removed. I would not believe every ethnicity that shows up or exclude any that don’t.

I can tell the difference between chinese, japanese, and korean people mostly and those who are 2 or all. It surprises me irish, welsh, and scottish are indistinguishable from one another yet have the some european countries divided into 2 or more ethnic groups. Phillipine, Malay, and Indonesia is a very large group to find no differences.