Eating

How pathetic. Do you have a rubber doll Daniel?

1 Like

Nah, I am a back to nature guy. I have a chop of wood in a “suitable” form.

:scream:Shocking! I though you were perfect in every way. Perhaps you should lay low until we can come to terms with the truth, next month.

What are you on about, Michele? 185 isn’t obese. It wasn’t that many years ago I hit 240. I’m doing ok with my weight.

I never said 185 was obese. I even find your imperfection endearing. I’m just not sure I can survive this devastating news until you lay low a while.

CBC.ca: McDonald’s ends Beyond Meat burger trial in Canada with no set plans for a plant-based option.

1 Like

I still have not tried one. If it tastes like a burger, I probably wouldn’t like it.

Oh, an eating thread. Let’s go through the motions.

Can you eat the filet-o-fish? That’s pretty good and you can go places without having to use the bathroom suddenly.

When I eat outside, if I am given a cloth napkin at the table I will tuck in my shirt. I tuck in one corner and avoid getting my shirt messy. People sometimes look at me like I am a glutton, but they just see their own teeth they couldn’t hold in their mouths I suppose. I do this with paper napkins as well sometimes when the table and seating position make it very difficult to eat or I have to lift the plate up to chest level to avoid spilling on my chest. Again I get bad looks from people, like can’t you even eat. I can eat fine. They can’t.

When I went to workout the other day and started to really focus I felt like I had lost my meals. I had to ignore the feeling, it was like cold scrambled eggs and various health breakfast foods and health shakes being hosed down my back. It felt like an overpowering wifi or radio signal to my nerves and neurons commanding to “empty contents, evacuate, evacuate”. I knew I did not eat some of those items, but I did eat some. I had to ignore and just focus and not give in to that signal. Maybe it was power my body needed.

Fast food sometimes comes with damage and lethargic feelings. But some has its benefits. Why I sometimes eat McDonalds with all that bread is due to that avalanche feeling when you hit the intensity apex that tries to take my guts along with it.

I don’t eat much fried stuff. I have an air fryer. It doesn’t really upset my stomach but I went so long without eating fried foods, I just don’t like most of them.

I do like a stir fry and sweet potato fries, but when you think of battered stuff, I don’t really eat any of it.

1 Like

Basically the air fryer is a toaster oven with a fan correct?

Fried foods are nasty and they make you fart.

This thread is a year and a half old.

It’s like a little convection oven. It is somewhat pointless, but the smaller size seems to fry quickly and no oil needed. It still isn’t that small. Just smaller than an oven. I probably would not get it again, but I do use it once or twice a month.

If only your food was that fresh.

Are you sure you are not saying that because you cannot activate or have those muscles yourself?

That is the #1 drawback to a friendship with you Reggie. The death you have to shuffle off every single time you try to put food in your mouth and the following death when you can’t eliminate the waste in your body.

It is a very serious problem.

I straight up refuse to ever sit down at a table and have a meal with you unless myself or some other designated spotter sits next to you and pledges to karate chop you across the throat the moment you start with the fake chewing and swallowing motions and try to pass off the asphyxiation on somebody else.

Same goes for just having a drink. Doesn’t have to be beer. I don’t care if it is a smoothie or boba tea or even a shot of wheat grass. You play you pay instantly.