Eating

Do you understand Reggie?

No, but I also donā€™t care.

I ordered every single hot sauce available at Exito (our big supermarket). They came yesterday and I tried the first one. It was about as hot as ketchup. Today I tried the second one. It was about as hot as the first one. Iā€™m not one of those guys into super hot spices. I donā€™t even seek out spicy food. I just like to vary it now and then. These Colombians donā€™t do spices at all.

Hot sauce can bring people trouble to you. It is an ego thing.

Your ice cream #2 body mass is getting to be too much of a problem.

CRAZY NUTBOY!

How do you order yourself in SA? Do you specify #2 or use the actual word mierda?

1 Like

I am going to buy this week, today if I can.

Itā€™s good but itā€™s probably not yet time. Vegetarianism is surely the future but the people need to move on it and they donā€™t seem to want to move yet.

1 Like

We can be friends but stop trying to get me into the worst of trouble just for your selfish eating.
Take it seriously.

This should be just optimal for your size Reggie. I had your bodyweight as a child and 6 times your lung capacity as an adult when I was an infant.
You can stop getting trying to get me in trouble. Nobody is around to gently pat you on the back to stop when you start up.
https://medlineplus.gov/ency/patientinstructions/000333.htm#:~:text=Gastrostomy%20feeding%20tube%20-%20pump%20-%20child.%20Your,medicines%20until%20your%20child%20can%20chew%20and%20swallow.

Here we go Reg, a food selection just for you. You are a tech guy and can be a tube guy in a different sense of the word. You can stop trying to get me into trouble. Optimal food for your optimal weight body. You donā€™t have to try and send trouble my way when your eating isnā€™t anyone elseā€™s problem but your own.
https://www.realfoodblends.com/?msclkid=efbda1437da41fc86e93ffb5d5a71687&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Search%20-%20Feeding%20Tube%20Specializations%20-%20BMM&utm_term=%2Btubes%20%2BFeeding%20%2BFor%20%2BChildren&utm_content=Tube%20Feeding%20-%20For%20Children

Get a feeding tube and get food specially made and prepared for it. Stop trying to stir up and make trouble for me just for your selfish eating and ego. Get the feeding tube, the pump, the feeding tube meals and seriously send that ----- somewhere else. Donā€™t try to distress and trouble me for your eating issues.
I wonā€™t tolerate you doing it again. Too much.

I am dead serious with you. You have an asphyxiation issue with food and it is not my problem.

You have AIDS. Thatā€™s not my problem.

You have eating issues.

You also are barrel chested which puts you at great risk of COPD if you donā€™t already have it.

And of course, your mental disorder. Try to envision Ninaā€™s Papagayo in Olongapo for relief. Try to envision the thousands of fleet sailors descending on that town.

Why would I do that? Whatā€™s your point?