Eating

It’s a local fruit called lulo. I don’t think it exists in the western world. It’s great. Sweet but not too much so.

Nobody tips here except at posh places, and even then it’s optional and never more than 8%.

It’s wonderful. Totally vegan, low cal, and super healthy. Hare Krishnas are many things but never fat.

Translation: you need to lose 30-40 kilos.

Maybe if I eat Hare Krishna’s I will be skinny like you.

I am 185 lbs. Hardly skinny.

1 Like

To be honest, I lately encounter it easier to communicate with barrnyard animals than with humans. Some goat girls also have beautiful form and smell :wink:
You re right. I kind of have become a hungry, dried up stallion in last years eager to …
If god will, I will find a human female again.

I am not pleased by the thought of reducing aryan manliness even not by a single kilogramm. It would be a loss for mankind. If I already cannot reproduce aryan manliness because of the lag of a “reproductive acre”, I’ll compensate by the accumulation of aryan manliness in body mass.

Are there female Hare Krishnas?

Well, that’s f’n disgusting.

Your inability to reproduce has everything to do with the fact that you’re about 70 lb (30 kg) overweight. Solve that and your little guy should start functioning again.

1 Like

I am glad you opened your heart to alternative facts aka the truth and you now see my contributions as uplifting.

The little guy works just fine, it is just I don’t have anything human to it put into.

Hare Krishnas are well know for good quality vegetarian food, aren’t they?

The little guy works fine in your hand but the entire machine that involves your hips, legs, body and so on all have an extra 30 kg to lug around and subsystems will start to fail. I remember like yesterday the first time my body decided not to cooperate when I tried to have sex. I was in my 30s and I just suddenly started cramping up. I compensated by moving myself around until I didn’t cramp up and it was ok, but by the time I had reached 40, it was already a regular thing for some subsystem to just fail now and then, and sometimes there’s no workaround. All you can do is maximize your chances by keeping the systems as healthy as possible, which in your case means losing at least 30 kg of fat, and calling it Aryan superflesh won’t help.

Yes, very much so, hence my post in this thread.

1 Like

Are you considering to become one of them (Hare Krishna) and reading their books? Will You give them all of Your material posessions?
Great interview! I think I bought bread at one of their places some time, but they might have been “normal” Hindus, too. I am not sure, but it had been superb quality, too.

God no. Or, um, Krishna no. Whatever, I’m not religious.

Okay, okay.
But did You at least read their book? If you’re already eating there you could bring along the literature, too.

I didn’t read their book. It’s one of the few holy books I haven’t read.

1 Like

I think most of this aryan supermass is muscles.
I am already down to 115kg and falling, so I’ll be anorexic faster than desired. In summer I always lose some of this aryan supermass.

German Youtuber “Drachenlord” weighs 200++kg and still is “active” even if it is only with a rubber doll.

Thats uplifting and beautiful to hear. Maybe you’ll find your door to him/the new jerusalem therein!!
I am so happy for you !!! just as I am happy because I didn’t read everything I have laying around neither.
There could be revelation just around the corner!