Dreams

Does the muffin represent union of two with you? When I see the arcana 6 or the trump 6 card of the lovers, sometimes something is separating the two lovers, sometimes they are both holding it and each other as it seems to allow them to be together and actually close to one another. I believe you have a very large muffin allowing you do so which you use in dreams.

Maybe this is the secret in dreams to revealed of divine union. What type of muffin is it Dan?

Sometimes when doing yoga in my dreams, I find myself fading away to nothing or just losing all my substance to the yoga and then everything going white as I search for food at food courts mostly coffee and ice cream. Tell me, Dan where do you hide the muffin and are you be able to be more present in dreams because you sleep with it?

I hope so because she is clearly not rich and I would be surprised if she can bring her bike with her.

She mentioned in the last video that the expense of flying back and forth to the Netherlands was significant for her and she couldnā€™t undertake it lightly. She also mentioned she has no home in the Netherlands (or anywhere).

I hope COVID-19 doesnā€™t destroy her way of life and force her to get a job.

BMW should give her a new bike. And a BMW dildo. With a tiny camera in it.

She made a great point in one of her prior videos about BMW bikes. She said something like ā€œpeople spend $30,000 on a BMW R1250GS [a very famous adventure bike] and then they donā€™t have enough money to go anywhere with itā€.

She also points out in that video that her Royal Enfield, which is a low-end bike made in India, has service centers all over the world. If she breaks down in South America or Central Asia, she can get her Royal Enfield fixed inexpensively. BMW isnā€™t bad that way but repairs cost a ton.

When her adventure from India to Europe was over, she did a big video review of her Enfield and she chose another Enfield to do her South American adventure (which was supposed to go all the way to Alaska but now may be over).

EDIT: Looking at these videos, itā€™s very visible how much sheā€™s aged in the last two years. This isnā€™t an easy lifestyle sheā€™s chosen.

All I can afford is the bike chain which I would probably have to walk with around my ankles. Well maybe I could move it up like I used to do with hula hoops.

Frozen wonā€™t play. Not Frozen like the movie, the covideo.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/bill-gates-factories-7-different-vaccines-to-fight-coronavirus-2020-4%3Famp

His dream is not to be seen as a saint but as a god, your savior, but Iā€™m not calling him the Anti-Christ because far too many conservatives loathe him the way liberals loathe Trump.

ah there is the issue: there can only be 1 god lol

1 Like

*coolvid

It is raining here. We havenā€™t had rain in ages. I was having a wonderful dream where I was watching myself go mad. I was enjoying it. Having sport with everyone. Then I woke up and was sorry to see the dream end. I wondered how many people will go mad during this event.

2 Likes

i wonder if any of them will return to normalā€¦

Good question! Some will be better off mad. Some having glimpsed madness may not want to go back. Some with therapy may make it back All my opinion of course.

And todayā€™s drama.

Since sheā€™s not posting much, YouTube suggested one of her old videos. This is her in Iran. Aside from being interesting on its surface, one should always remember this is the country Republicans in the US want to go to war with for no particular reason.

You realize thatā€™s from a year ago?

lol. no

Looks like she made it back. Iā€™m basing that on the title. I havenā€™t watched yet. I will in a minute.

Please donā€™t try to invest my life in this.