Dreams

Don’t start trying to give life and health away…you’ll find out you cannot withdraw from me!

I just watched it. It was anticlimactic. She’s back in the Netherlands and her adventures are over. I continue to be struck by how she’s aging. A year ago she was young and pretty. Now she’s not ugly or anything but she’s definitely looking much older and much wearier. I’ve noticed that with a lot of Youtubers. Nobody can maintain it and many of them age quickly and end up burning out. It has to be the most stressful life imaginable, trying to come up with interesting content constantly.

Dreaming of your leg Reggie? I’m sure it is in Reggie’s mind that that is his big leg and legacy and his big bad bike. I’m sure you would think that and your leg going around the world leaving your legacy with it.

One of the images shown the leg looks enormous. It looks like LOBO from DC comics. Not a chicken leg. You ever collect any DC comics Reg or heard of Lobo? Not the new one that is less than half the size I cant make out the story on, but the original character.

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ALeKk02mUo7OWLg51cR7kiJ4cTtftenHYA:1586547578110&q=dc+lobo&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjhwb-mzt7oAhUCca0KHe0cA7QQiR56BAgGEBQ&biw=1600&bih=757

You should try dreaming of being Will Smith with ham radio in I Am Legend.

I know what’s wrong with her. If her looks changed in one year, it was probably Botox injections. As a faithful follower you should contribute to her beauty regiment. It’s expensive.

I did a round of injections when Charli got married. It was suppose to last two years but only lasted 6 months as far as I could tell. If I ever get out of this prison, I’m going for round two. It’s painful but I loved how much younger it made me look.

Takes forever for bbad to load this morning,

This is kind of a weird place to put that message. Have you checked your oxygen this morning?

I know it is. And no.

Is it normal speed to you?

Sometimes that doesn’t make this less confusing

So why did you put that weird message there?

Because it was recently posted and I didn’t feel like searching for the admon thread. Did it offend you?

No was it suppose to offend me?

no.

I’m going back to bed.

goodnight then.

Good morning, Will.

Good morning Michele.

its good afternoon, bbad

Yes, to some. Lunchtime maybe,