Curfew

More anti-lockdown protests. This time in Austria.

This rule only makes sense if testing is far more available there than here. I still haven’t had a test and I’ve flown from Medellín to Toronto to Vancouver.

I would agree to that if they would keep the pedophiles at Disneyland.

You probably never will be. I heard they were going to start testing according to class soon.

Ok, I’ve been pretty tolerant of curfew nonsense but this is getting seriously stupid in Canada. This guy is feeding the homeless and gets a ticket. We’ve gone insane.

lol questioning whether feeding the homeless is essential yup thats pretty amazing
in the clip i did see that he dared that cop to give him a ticket lol so he got what he asked for

whoa apparently its normal in some cities in the usa even before corona times:

A cop’s job is not to respond to dares. A cop’s job is to apply the law reasonably and decently, and this cop did neither.

1 Like

Feeding the addiction? Did Addiction Network go underground?

Feeding the addicted, Mark. Big difference.

Well, you might save somebody 20 dollars a day and keep them fed. If you are an addict with 20 dollars and recharged with food and sleep and have a stable food supply, nothing is really stopping you.

From using more that is. Unless you have already maxxed out your potential to do so.

You know, I eat on less than $20/day most days and I eat really well. I could live on $5/day of food if I tried. One can of tuna and some rice would be about $2.

Best estimates are that about 35 million people struggle with hunger in the US. It would cost $64 billion a year to feed them at $5/day. This doesn’t count the huge savings that would result in reduced health care costs and reduced crime that would result if people were decently fed.

The US military budget is $686.1 billion. That would be a great place to find that money. Failing that, perhaps a $1 tax on every fast food transaction could be used to pay for healthy meals for the poor.

1 Like

Lack of taste is COVID.

I agree, Mark. LaDonna Jean Weatherford-Goates passed away a little while ago. What kind of killer disease takes the life of a God-loving woman.

lol yes agreed, but in my experience most cops tend to have uhmm certain characteristics and enjoy feeling in control

if you turn on the water tap, dont be surprised when water comes out lol

should just take it to court, invite more media and enjoy the show

amen!

a disease created by your god? or is that the work of the devil?

My condolences. This was your sister or sister-in-law?

Hubbys sister.

hubby still unemployed?
you could look for work in portland
better look quick though

amen and thank you for showing me the right way to respond

1 Like