Curfew

gdfsgdsfg

Now this is some serious stuff. I doubt the leaders of the world are ready to actually open their minds to this possibility. I’ve been questioning it for awhile now. Now we have the beginnings of data.

Having that data doesn’t mean the end of the lockdown. One study is not going to convince globalists to free the people. We do have to keep speaking out against it.
As long as masks are effective, the virus will be eradicated. If I can’t spit on you and you can’t spit on me, the virus won’t spread.
The vaccine is only a pretentious backup plan for the purpose of making big Pharma wealthier, imho.

pretentious? How does that belong in that sentence?

You don’t have a lockdown, Michele. They define lockdowns as “mandatory stay-at-home orders and business closures”. You have restrictions but no lockdown, same as Canada. Colombia has/had a lockdown.

Because the vaccine is not needed.

Tell it to California. There are random lockdowns and closures all over the country and various times.

I think we all knew they were going to try to make us wear masks even after we’re all vaccinated.

lol

This is starting to feel very police-state-like.

don’t feed Micheles paranoia.

1 Like

This is a positive move. Let us get a passport proving our vaccine status and get on with life.

I totally agree. Although I don’t know how I’d prove it. I do have an index card lol.

It would have to be updated at the time of vaccination, so everyone vaccinated to date would have to be input manually somehow.

They are a little behind. I’m not expecting to feel well after my 2nd shot. Just hoping no blizzards after it.

Lots of momentum building for vaccine passports.

1 Like

My passport expires this year.

What about people who don’t believe in vaccinations? There has to be a 2 passport solution and death by firing squad should not be option 1.

People who don’t have the vaccine won’t be allowed to travel.

2 Likes

Change Oklahoma to Novacland and put 'em all there.

2 Likes