Curfew

This is totally wrong. First, my reaction wasn’t sensitive at all. Second, it doesn’t indicate I think you’re attacking a black woman for her sexual preference. It indicates I think you are spreading lunatic conspiracy theories again.

It means the bisexual ones have both homosexual and heterosexual tendencies.

Lesbian women have only homosexual tendencies. Bisexual ones have both homosexual and heterosexual tendencies. Some suggest we all have both tendencies which is possible but I don’t see it. I find the idea of taking another guy’s penis up the butt to be one of the most disgusting things I can imagine. How anyone can enjoy that is beyond me, but the fact is that some do and it doesn’t harm me so I leave them alone.

I want to also comment on the “born that way” issue. I don’t see why this matters at all. Some people have an inclination to have sex with children. Let’s say we can prove they were born with that inclination. Let’s say we find a “pedo gene”. Does that change anything? Of course not. We would tell them we are very sorry they have this inclination but they need to resist it and refrain from screwing kids. Same if some have a genetic inclination to kill other people, which many have suggested is possible. Who cares?

And while I don’t expect anyone here to be delicate about it, the standard response from society is a hysterical “omg omg omg he compared homosexuality to pedophilia and murder”. Actually, no, I didn’t say they were equally bad, but I do feel the question of the origins of inclination are irrelevant in all those cases.

Really? lol

Maybe I’m not asking the question the right way since you spent all that time writing those informative paragraphs without answering my question.

I am curious but not in the way you think. :face_vomiting:
I also don’t see you answering my question.

Oh, you have a question for me?

Okay I’m glad you have sad that. Maybe from here we can stop drawing this image in each other’s minds and move forward to what’s going on in the mind of men who do this because as I said earlier, I don’t believe women have that thought process when two women join together.

It’s the same question I had earlier.

Is a man born that way or is it learned?

just ask it again.

I have no idea.

lol wow I had an entire paragraph lol.

No idea…I just knew you had time to think about it and had come to a conclusion.

I suppose I’ll have to ask a homosexual if I want to know.

Hey listen, Reg. It doesn’t matter at all. Trying to understand where I’m coming from is probably just as difficult for you as trying to understand where you are coming from has always been for me and it’s funny because I’ve only asked you this one simple question that you can’t answer and you’ve asked me hundreds.

How would a homosexual know? Is your desire to eat meat genetic or learned? If you grew up without meat would you crave it? Or would you find it disgusting? There is no way you can answer without going back in time and growing up differently, and neither can a homosexual know if he was born craving sex with other men.

It’s true I can’t answer if homosexuals are born that way. I don’t believe anyone can answer that credibly.

Additionally, that is NOT a simple question.

I still think you are playing guessing games but to respond to your post, many homosexuals believe they are born and even grow up drawn to the same sex.

Going to play cards.

It should be simple. I honestly don’t think women are either born that way or learn it at least not to the extreme that men go in their abominable act.

I do. I mean the answer is out there. Men are born with this special little twisted thought process that women, regardless if they are lesbian or straight are not born with or it was learned in some circumstance.