Curfew

I guess if you can’t explain this, asking you to explain Karma is out of the question.

Still looking for simple answers to complex problems, I see. Perhaps the answer is “it depends”. Perhaps the answer is different for each person. Perhaps one person was born that way and another learned to be that way.

I can explain Karma. Karma is a silly notion put forward by simple people that presumes eventual universal justice despite overwhelming evidence that the universe doesn’t give a rip about justice.

I could accept this answer for women but not for all men because they all seem to have this same thought pattern.
Some women may prefer to have anal sex with a woman but most in my opinion don’t go there. All gay men do.

I don’t agree. I personally knew (online) some gay guys who only did oral and found anal disgusting. The only study I could find on this (admittedly weird) topic suggests a full 20% of gay men do not practice anal.

The GAy MEn Sex StudieS: Anodyspareunia Among Belgian Gay Men - PMC.

Beyond this, on the main topic of whether some gays could be born that way while others learned it, we’ve all encountered guys with extremely gay characteristics. They even have a way of talking that just sounds like they might be gay. It seems extremely likely to me that there’s some genetic component to their sexuality. On the other hand, some guy who has never thought of guys sexually but gets sentenced to 20 years in prison and learns to like sodomy might well have just acquired the habit through cultural circumstances.

So you are born with it?
Really, this is what I’ve always thought. Men are born this way and women learn it, which confirms in my mind that men are born mentally twisted.
This brings me to the next question. Is the cause environmental or is it the diet of the mother or something else?

As complicated as you are I can only assume you have never experienced Karma.

There’s overwhelming evidence that justice eludes the guilty because the guilty control the justice system.

No, Michele. Please, read what I wrote. I am saying (very clearly) that I believe some guys are born that way and some are not born that way but learn the behaviour as adults.

Why are some people born redheads even when neither parent is a redhead? Genes are often predictable but sometimes seemingly random. If it helps you any, when I was a kid, my church taught us that homosexuality was caused by demon possession.

I’m not talking about justice systems. I’m talking about people who are pricks winning the lottery and kind people who spend their lives helping others getting cancer and dying in agony at 35. Karma doesn’t exist. I wish it did but it doesn’t.

Translation: He can’t feel his hips,legs,or buttocks.

In his case it is . I suggest everyone back off.

He wants to waste away his body with sin to control his mass and weight.

Can you figure out what he is giving up?

Corn nuts and Dr Pepper?

I don’t know what you’re talking about. Can you expand on that or no?

It’s weird how Karma rests on some and bypasses others. I guess some people are lucky and others are blessed or some people are unlucky and others are cursed, depending on how you look at life I suppose.

Fence straddler! This article indicates you are wrong.

Amy Comey Barrett referred to their sexual orientation as a preference but no worries. Cory Booker re-educated her on the finer points of the LGBTQ Community and their preferences, after which we learned that global dictionary, Merriam-Webster is a far-left leaning Liberal who can make a meaning offensive at will.

I think several school shootings may have been averted this year by the lock down. Can’t really resent that good foresight in a leader. So many are getting criticized for it without acknowledging that probability.

Back in effect.

overwhelming circularity
the evidence is that thought eludes the okie because the okie can’t control it’s bladder
overwhelming
sweeping
all-inclusive

your guess
guess again
why do people guess?
i guess it’s because
no wait
i really shouldn’t

You also brought that up 17 days ago. Here was my response then.

people guess because numbers are hard
even round numbers
what is 1% of 300 million?
maybe 3 million
no, that can’t be right, that’s a lot
i guess around 250000
yeah, i can wrap my head around that
five times worse than a typical flu season
not fifty
i guess that’s right

i’m looking for a zero
i seem to have dropped one