Curfew

lol i havent seen any compelling evidence for that yet

Thinki, in your opinion, is it learned or are you born this way?

see above i already answered…

I could post the photos but I know you’ve seen them.

Okay. Clearly you can’t answer that question either.

actually i haven’t seen any but that’s ok lol

The question still remains. Is a man born a homosexual or does he learn it? I personally never in the past believed women were born that way.

lol there are always lots of answers and people choose the ones they like or find more likely

why is this question important to you?

It was brought up at the hearings and the homosexual ruling could be changed.

It just made me think about there actually being a chemical imbalance in a man’s brain that makes him have that backwards thought process.
The reason I don’t think women are born that way is because two women don’t necessarily have a homosexual type of relationship, even though they do have an unnatural one.
That’s why I was curious from a man’s perspective if men are born that way or do men learn it like I said earlier, like a new language?

I have work to do. Ciao, thinki.

lol speaking of backwards thought processes: surely you dont believe your god creates abominations so it must all be learned or behaviour taught by the devil…

ciao ageofgrace

So you’ll buck the anti-mask law? This should be fun.

I don’t think Nico is gay. He declared himself bisexual many years ago.

There is zero compelling evidence that Michelle Obama is a man. There is a mountain of ridiculous conspiracy website idiocy saying that she is one, based mainly on some photos showing a slight bulge in her crotch area which could easily just be fat. She is a lot less fat than most of the people accusing her of being a man.

Nico used to answer straight questions. In recent years, he’s started weaseling. Obviously it is a bit of both. Some are born that way clearly. Some learn it (or we would have so much of it in prison). I don’t see what difference it makes if people are born that way or not.

Most lesbians are bisexual. Sex used to be for survival. We needed children to look after us as we aged. Now as we get more comfortable, sex is only for pleasure and sexual pleasure usually requires novelty after a time.

yes!

i dont think so lol but sure ill be whatever you want me to be;)

lol i said :

does that mean you think your own answer is not straight and considered weaseling as well?

No, I didn’t see that and it wasn’t weaseling, but if you do a site search on weasel, you will find several examples of your doing that recently.

lol either that or its all about your lack of reading?

ok lets see:
weasel gives me 2 results:
may 10 and jan 12

i think its just all in your mind lol

When you’ve known someone online for 23 years or so (I think it was 1997 I first encountered you online), those results are recent.

excellent thinki answer;)

Reg, your over sensitive reaction indicates you think I’m attacking a black woman for her sexual preference and that’s just not the truth at all not to mention weird and unpleasant. Maybe she’s a bad example. My question is not about a specific person but about an act and how women and men process the thought of that act.

Lucky me. You could have stopped at this statement so it’s this statement that I want to look at.

If most lesbians are bisexual, does that mean they don’t have homosexual tendencies?

It doesn’t make a difference that I know of. We all know what the Bible says about it and we know how man sees it. I’m just trying to understand if both men and women are born with the same backwards thought process. I don’t know of any woman that has homosexual tendencies. You’ve probably known a few lesbians, Reg. Do lesbian women have homosexual tendencies?

You seem to have a lot of questions about gays today MIchelle. Are you getting curious? Did you have a sweet dream last night?