Curfew

Just buy some curl activator. Shampoo with it, condition with it, leave it in. Trust me, you’ll be Samson.

Mark, I really don’t come here for hair styling advice. Or any advice. Perhaps you should try to have a conversation without telling others what they should do. Just participate like a normal person. It’s fun.

1 Like

You’re being rather suggestive.

Perhaps curl activator will bring out the Leo in you.

1 Like

I like to eat big and lift heavy.

Theaters are opening up again. Maybe tomorrow is a good time to see a movie.

90% of Canadians want to keep the border closed to Americans. This despite our tourism sector hurting badly all year.

I assume this also means the border is closed to Canadians.

No, Canadians can still fly to the US, but they have to be prepared for 14 days of quarantine when they come back. This may seem unfair but given the low rate of coronavirus in Canada compared to the US, it is very reasonable to me.

Looks like the Dutch no-lockdown strategy is over.

some tighter restrictions starting tonight at 10pm but its not as bad as in march when we already had a partly lockdown
(technically the pubs, restaurants and cafes will not be closed since they are open for takeaway and if they relabel themselves as hotels nothing changes since hotels are excluded)

what is new is that they finally want mandatory masks in all public indoor places, as soon as they manage to rewrite some laws (which could take a while)

Finally? And here I thought you were against wearing masks under any circumstances.

Stop whining. Or do you have some earth-shattering plans that will be interrupted?

lol i used the word finally to indicate that our government usually tries to please and follow other countries more quickly

am not against masks, if people want to wear masks and make themselves feel better while in reality it makes them more likely to get sick thats their choice

not under any circumstances; i will gladly wear a mask when i believe there is a chance it will help anyone (besides calm down illogical scared people)… of course until then i wont wear a mask no matter the consequences

lol its not whining, they actually have to change laws (and go against the advice of their own experts) to make masks mandatory in all public places without an alternative for those that refuse to wear them

no earth shattering plans here, am just trying to live my life in a crazy world;)

Good morning, thinki.

Nice read. Thanks. I enjoyed it. So let me pose the same question to you that I asked Will.

Is homosexuality learned or are you (I mean they) born with it?

I’m not calling you gay thinki. I, being a woman, believe women participate in that type of behavior for pleasure. I have never believed a person could be born a homosexual. There was a time when I believed these people should be wearing masks. Fortunately, my way of thinking has evolved with all that I learn in life. I’m just curious…from a man’s view, is it or do you think it’s learned or not?

Why would a guy want some guys dick in their bum. Maybe thinki knows.

good afternoon ageofgrace

lol iam only gay for reg
i think the majority is born that way but its probably a bit of both

would be logical to assume its for the same reasons a woman wants that?

1 Like

Look at Michelle Obama. There is compelling evidence on the internet that she is a man. Do you think she was born that way, growing up believing she was a homosexual or is it learned, like learning a new language?