Colombia

You have something…

Right there…

Can’t you see it?

It’s a little black speck…between your teeth. Would you like me to get it for you?

That’s not really funny is it? You’re much funnier.

TikTok!!!

I’m not kidding you. This is the first video I saw when I opened TikTok and seriously that’s the way it is a lot for me. I want to express what I think of your words sometimes and here it is. Crazy!!! It really is what we make it.
Mostly because I don’t have enough words, understand the words, speak the words, so I use them wrong and you have all the words but you use them wrong.

You must think the whole ((((world)))) is after you.
didn’t we bomb the shit out of you folks?
(1944 or 45))
(i think) it( was 99 oops ((
(((maybe dresden)))

As if we didn’t here you on day one and here it is, 1090 days later. Can you imagine what it’s like to hear you say the same thing over and over? And they label me boring. The important thing is that you wash your hands before and after replying.

Michele, I met the fat Trump supporter a few hours ago, not three years ago.

I think the world is after you. That’s what I think.

I don’t know. Was that Pearl Harbor or some something December 7. Where does that put me? How about 7th! That sounds good to me. 7th isn’t is! I’m not doing math. I hate math. I’m not doing it and you can’t make me.

Reg. Do you realize you describe everyone the same way?

Do you realize everyone on the right is fat. It doesn’t matter if it was at the beginning of Trumps first election or present day supporters. All supporters are still fat and you are still boring.

Edit: You have added one new word: unclean. It appears your vocabulary is growing as well.

Yes, Michele, I do realize that.

1 Like

No wait. I get a do over.

“Do you realize, in your eyes, everyone on the right is fat.”

Okay. Now you can answer but probably not. Looking into your eyes is probably an impossible task for you. Fortunately, all things are possible with God. I’ll help. Because I’m a good friend like that and you are not. Good, I mean. I do think you’re a friend…umm…of a friend at least. We can look at that again later. Never want to put too much pressure on a dumb girl after your nuts. How many people here just grabbed their balls and cringed lol. Yeah, I hear it hurts like Hell. Some say, you may even vomit from the pain. Geez! It pains me to think about it.

I wonder what this guy will have to say when I see him next.

1 Like

What does it matter? It’s not like you voted for Biden/Harris.

Hoping you find a better Colombian experience next elevator ride. That one sounded rather dull.

1 Like

It was dull, Mark, but I’m rather looking forward to the next time I encounter him. I won’t say anything about the election. I won’t have to. He’ll bring it up.

Whatever the outcome it’s a bite to eat to me. Bottom line that’s all I care about when it comes to your health and well being.
Here’s to perfect timing.