Colombia

He effectively said it was a rumour. Rumours are fine to report if it’s made clear they are rumours.

Michele when you post your conspiracy theories you are spreading rumors.

So are excuses.

When you deny the truth are you spreading lies?

Michele, the Bill Gates/ID2020 nonsense is going to be forgotten in a few months and you will have moved on to the next loony conspiracy theory. Have you noticed that none of that crap you used to post from the Epoch Times came true? I have.

The things I posted from the Epoch Times were about the things I just posted concerning Comey and Obama. The only difference between then and now is having pieces to the puzzle fitted together has made it clear where Obama fits into Clinton’s web of deceit. She totally owned him and even with his excellent education, he still bowed down and gave homage to the devil.

The rumor is the mothers of kids in school and college telling me that at work. More than one. I was surprised, but I’ve heard it at least 4 times. My wife is wondering the same thing. Colleges could do it regionally. Massachusetts might be 100% infected by that time anyways. I would expect Arizona will look quite differently than Massachusetts.

I pay Massachusetts income tax and new Hampshire property tax. That is a bad combination, but a lot of people do it. Mass pays better and also has ridiculous real estate prices. I would imagine fiscally, Massachusetts will be doing worse than new Hampshire with all of its colleges and restaurants. I’m guessing the state income tax will go up. I think fewer people will be on the road in general. If gas prices go up next year, I will consider working in new Hampshire as I’m friends with the lab manager at a local hospital. No change for another year though. I actually like my job. More than most people do. Laziness annoys me, but you see that in every job. So, I look at the work. Not the people. There are good and bad people everywhere. New jobs and old jobs. I’m lucky I picked something I didn’t need to go back to college.

The birds in my apartment complex are loud. I like it. They often wake me up in the morning if they’re feeling noisy that day. This video is from a few minutes ago.

1 Like

You should get a hat or some type of head covering. A small bird swooped on me once. I got hit twice before I could track where the attacks were coming from. Even just a light hit from its small feet had my head burning and perspective darkened reddened and skewed.

Better yet, a helmet.

You should own at least one hard hat just in case you are ever invited onto a construction site.

We just met an American in the apartment complex, literally 10 minutes ago. He was white, about 50, obese, tall, badly dressed in shorts and a not-very-clean looking t-shirt, walking three little dogs. He told us he lives with his wife, her two kids, and the three dogs in an apartment the same size as the one I live in with Isa and the cat. He said he’s on his second marriage to a Colombian woman.

The most interesting thing was that he felt the need to announce he is a proud Trump supporter. We didn’t ask him. We were just talking about whether the US election would affect his travel plans as he’s flying on that same date and he just suddenly proclaimed his love of Trump. It was just so socially discordant. I really feel for the sane half of the US. Neither Isa nor I felt the need to inform him of our political opinions. We just ignored it.

I didn’t ask for his name or contact info. I don’t want to know him better. He didn’t ask for mine, either. He probably feels the same way.

Why would you need either? Do they ask you at the pediatrician?

I don’t need them, obviously. It is quite common for native-English-speakers to trade contact info when they meet each other in foreign countries. Perhaps less common now since the Internet.

I wonder if he is nervous about Tuesday.

I literally thought about you and Will when I was talking to him, Dan. I remember thinking, “I can just say ‘well, we better be going’ and get on the elevator and this guy is out of my life. Those poor bastards have to live and work with these people every day.”

1 Like

That’s weird. Why are you giving him space? He made you feel uncomfortable. Probably embarrassed you. Oh, the humiliation. How do you live with it. Rhetorical. No one cares.

That’s quite insightful, Michele. I actually did feel embarrassment and some humiliation. I remember thinking, “I hope Colombians don’t associate me with this fat Trump supporter.” Expats have a horrible reputation here and it’s almost all because of fat Trump supporter sex/drug tourists.

You must think the whole world is after you.

Not at all. Colombians are a decent, dignified, gracious people. I trust them to not associate me with this fat, unclean Trump supporter.