China

i found an article that says-
Once Reggie gets an idea in his head, all the other ideas have to wait outside.

1 Like

yay gold number 2!
irene wust the most successful olympic speed skater in history!

I could argue that China is taking human rights abuses to a whole new global level.

Possible or maybe she was fed box Chinese.

I would think as a competing athlete she was searched and tested for drugs upon entry into the country.

Or maybe they forced her to self-induce vomit.

As Reg already stated, some did but maybe they like boxed food. Maybe they weren’t isolated or restricted. Maybe they prayed before they ate. Maybe they were censored or maybe they were paid to stay quiet. Money talks like a small still voice.

That’s because they are bad crisis actors.

Hahaha! Gross!

the oriental mind doesn’t value life as the west does
the african thrives under slavery
the fucking jews start all the wars

The oriental mind is controlled by the CCP, who is controlled by the uhhh
fucking Jews, who control the thriving slave trade.

Where in the world did this come from?

Yellow pages

Never mind, I just noticed the “1 post hidden” above yours. It’s kind of fun how random it makes some of your posts. lol.

reggie has me on ignore
for those who missed the first nine times
and for those who remember lee
did lee have me on ignore?

never understood the need for this song
no doubt the chinese do

He is an American hero, a young man who deserves great praise once he arrives back on American soil.

I don’t think I would call him an American hero. He’s a hated Chinese person whose American trained performance is a failure by Chinese standards and the mentally conditioned Chinese peoples can not afford to disappoint in their duty to inform him of it from their stadium chairs less they be picked apart and chained by the neck in preparation for their daily assaults. Let that sink in. It is truly pathetic.

Keep your eyes on China today. Lord knows they are plotting something.

I still rank china lower than russia in the nickscafe morality judgement rating.

It’s not even close. Russia has killed 100 or so people so far in Ukraine. China has a million Uyghurs in a concentration camp with untold thousands dead.

Exactly. I still blame them for the coronavirus. I might be wrong. They have done nothing to pay for it and I’m generally not about revenge. If I eff up, I own it. They don’t. They think they are about face, but poor olympic conditions, killing millions of people and crippling the world and either not caring or not taking responsibility.

1 Like

where the fuck is china in this poll?

what should spain have done differently in 1918?
it’s important that u have an opinion about this
i can’t wait to click on it

I don’t suppose the media is covering this information.

ineresting