Chile

I’ve never known you to entertain bs conversations, until recently. What happened to scrolling past garbage. Rhetorical.

You find some of the most fascinating articles in the news. After reading that article, I clicked on another one within that page about global protests, which led me to an article about Lebanon. I’m not sure what their bs story is but I found our contemporaneous aid to their little country most interesting.
For instance, the Trump administration has quietly given Lebanon 100 million dollars in military aid, which I though was a little stingy on our part because we are such a generous nation. Our historic deeds testifies to our compassion for every other country in the world, even countries who continue to host terrorist groups, such as Hezbollah.
For this reason, I just don’t understand why Trump held their aid, gave to the military and none to Lebanon for education.
When compared to the huge amounts other administrations have assisted Lebanon with, the assistance the Trump Administration has provided is embarrassing.

she just thinks feels knows
https://www.state.gov/u-s-relations-with-lebanon/#:~:text=Since%202010%2C%20the%20United%20States,economic%20support%20and%20security%20needs.
cause it’s TOO MUCH WORK to find out

Don’t underestimate my knowledge of*contemporaneous history. Especially if it involves 4 billion of our hard earned tax dollars and the Obama/Bush administrations. I’ve done my homework. You better be able to justify the works, Precious.

Timing you!

i don’t underestimate what doesn’t exist
and you meant contemporary
“contemporaneous history” doesn’t even mean anything
except that you like long words that make you look smart
smart isn’t what that choice of word made you look

1 Like

Did you come here to attack my character, looks, weight, choices and Savior or what?

That’s what I though. Why don’t you go whip out and post from one of your genius books, genius.

lol I just got an image of you whipping out one of your trusty books :joy:

Lololol quick draw

:joy: :joy::joy:

My stomach hurts. That was funny.

I’ll wait for Reg or Will to come explain contemporaneous history to me later.

charitably, i guess it means history that occurs around the same time as history
as opposed to things that might happen in the past
or
things in the future that haven’t happened yet

No, Stupid. I was referring to the history of aid to Lebanon, but thanks for participating.

7:30 on a cold Monday morning, waiting…and waiting…and waiting.

Those protesters in Lebanon seem pretty serious. Cutting salaries in government is not going to quell the demonstrations.

OMG Chile!!! Brilliant! Screw people’s rights, vaccinate them all. Have big burly police officers hold them down in handcuffs and have a nice nurse inject them while they scream about their rights and their constitution and how Bill Gates and George Soros are behind all of this.

1 Like

lets kill some healthy people with experimental vaccines… brilliantly stupid

Nonsense. They are not behind anything. They are out front holding each other’s penises with two fingers.

Seriously weird.

Either way, Chile will be one of the first nations to be truly past this Covid nonsense, with their economy able to totally open up to tourism and business without restrictions. This assumes the vaccine is effective against the new variants, of course. If that turns out not to be the case, this is a waste of time, of course.

1 Like

‘Chilean lawmakers presented a bill before Congress that would make vaccinations mandatory’
first they have to accept it, its only a proposal

Fair point, this. Hopefully it passes. Countries that do this will be far ahead economically even if the vaccine does nothing at all.

1 Like