Chile

nice to hear you are still alive and doing ok;)

1 Like

Hello again Ferni. Blonde looks good on you. From what I can see.

1 Like

I wonder why CRAZY NUTBOY.

Any guesses?

jealousy;)

Pairings are your tactic. This pisses me off. I mean salt and pepper asparagus badly pissed off.

You wonā€™t have to wait until next year to celebrate with green beer. I can promise you that.

They donā€™t talk to crazy people?

There are two kinds of people women donā€™t talk to. Crazy people and whores. Look on the bright side and be thankful you arenā€™t both, Mark.

My apologies Ferni for my comments earlier. It would be nice if the worldā€™s problems could be solved with ice cream, but it just doesnā€™t work out well sometimes. If you let yourself collapse like that it is easier to endure any abuse towards you than actually get up and walk from it.
You do understand substance abuse right? I hope you are not trying to make compose yourself of a substance to be abused just to get off doing any work yourself.

I know why Iā€™m ignored here. But I want you to know Iā€™m not accepting any dumps of personal substance.

No illegal dumping. That includes yourself.

Hi Ferni. Nice to hear from you. Stay safe.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure you do. Let me help. Youā€™re CRAZY.

Iā€™m pretty sure he doesnā€™t care if heā€™s ignored. After all these years, I doubt he expects something different.

Hey I never visited anyone here, asked to use their computer ,visited illegal websites and then tried to blackmail them.

I suppose you can find better friends than me. But We are always our own best friend. And We avenge ourselves!

Donā€™t ever do what you just did again. Do you understand?

Oh, are you looking for vengeance?

Not looking for a scam to prove Iā€™m smarter than somebody by simply disgracefully betraying a trust.

When your brain is just a scoop of ice cream that gets wasted from processing from one like mine I donā€™t wonder why people ignore meā€¦I know.

Go Chile!

I hope Ferni supports this but she hates communists so I have no idea where she is on this.