Chile

Said a weirdo.

mimes
different story

The Chileans are drafting a new constitution. I hope but do not expect that they will protect free speech. I’m pretty sure it will be as gutless as most other constitutions, but hopefully not as stupid as the US or Canadian constitutions.

Chileans have forced vaxxing now afaik. DOOMED!

Chileans haven’t forced vaxxing. It is optional there, as it is in most high-takeup countries. These nations simply have more people who aren’t buying the conspiracy theories about vaccinations.

It seems all the right wing has to offer are lies.

Chile is impeaching its right wing billionaire president. Only once though.

Even Chile isn’t immune to this ridiculous movement involving indigenous property rights.

I can confirm two deaths so far and I can confirm three injured who have arrived at different hospitals,” Interior Minister Rodrigo Delgado said in the capital Santiago.

Let’s hope they were vaccinated. We wouldn’t want the ground to become contaminated upon burial.

This notion that we need to go and right the wrongs of the past is silly in itself. Add to that the idea of lavishing wealth on entirely undeserving people who were never aggrieved and who were born long after the alleged crimes and it becomes ludicrous.

I agree. It should all be buried, preferable under your casket.

More accurately, it already has been buried. All of them, aggressors and aggrieved. Now, people think that by lavishing wealth on the descendants of the aggrieved, they are righting a wrong. They are not. The idea is as silly as killing a deluded carpenter for the sins of others.

For some reason, dense people seem to think money fixes everything. You can’t fix stupid though.

so if i murdered someone in the past, it’s ok
what do they care
they are dead anyway
and buried
and their children who were deprived a parent will be dead anyway
and buried

source?

No, Bill, if you murdered someone, that’s not ok. If your great, great, great, great grandparents murdered someone, it is not your fault. Nor do the great, great, great, great grandchildren of the murdered person deserve any consideration for their ancestor having been murdered.

I can’t place where I’ve read that expression but your comment reads like something I have read before. This would be a great place for a source.

if my father killed your father because your daddy had a well and i needed water for cows
if i have burgers and coke
if you got nothing
if you put grand in front of everything
if you double down on grand
?
source?

Grand, Father!