Child Transgenderism

I make the rules pertaining to my child legally until 18, and it’s not happening while I’m in charge, after that I still offer guidance as a parent. But this is rather a non-issue for us because my children know better than to be lead into sin by the ways of the world and are prepared at a young age to handle the evil influences out to persuade them to pursue such perversions.

Rom 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

1 Like

No!

Yes!

Nice twist, Reg.

No.

Michele, you’re not making sense.

That’s because I’m trying to have an adult conversation with someone who has no sense.

lol

More.

1 Like

This topic is so disgusting - I refuse to post here

I hear you. I am totally opposed to Nazis but I have to admit this is an image that makes me think.

1 Like

The sexualization of children continues. I absolutely expect it to become more and more accepted as years pass. Future generations will think of us as savages for thinking that having sex with children is a perversion, just as the current generation thinks of past generations as savages for thinking homosexuality is a perversion. Note this extremely modern person below who believes Jesus would’ve tolerated pedophilia.

If anyone can justify pedophilia it’s our resident thinker.

supposedly his father created it and he was around young boys all the time so why wouldnt a jesus tolerate pedophilia?:wink:

why demonize people for things they cant control? instead try to help them
very nice and true words!.. perhaps only add that child abuse is horrible and should never be accepted and even a savage would agree?

only religious people can do that since pedophiles are supposedly created in his image

ok, lets not talk about religion and pedophilia or mention all the people that have suffered and still suffer because priests believe in their seal of confession nonsense and protect criminals in the name of christ…

I agree. Let’s don’t talk about pedophilia since it probably originated in the Red Light District of Amsterdam.

Again, I agree. This kind of confession, done behind closed doors and in the dark, is completely contrary to God’s Word for salvation. It doesn’t even offer salvation but holds men hostage in a cult filled with spiritual forces of evil in high places.

https://discourse.bbad.com/t/child-transgenderism/708/36?u=thinkingaboutit
ok lol maybe not
the redlight district in amsterdam is regulated and checked by our government and the workers there need to be adults and receive healthcare… if you have any proof or indication that pedophilia originated there please do share or take it up with my government, am sure they will respond appropriately;)

what is happening in your churches and country?

am glad to hear you agree that seal of confession is nonsense but why do you think its contrary to your gods word for salvation when worshipping him is supposedly your number 1 and most important rule; surely that means that pedophilia, creating monsters to cause a few massacres or summoning a few plagues dont stand in the way but only help to win precious souls for the almighty one?

Oh, I don’t have “proof” it originated there. I did say “probably.”

Prophesy fulfilled?

That is not at all what I said my little twisted sister.

Luke 1: 79
1 Thessalonians 5: 5

What does confession have to do with worship?

How are you going to know about the Light if you don’t experience the darkness? Or do you not think trials and tribulations have made you want to do good?

confessing, worshipping are both weird harmful rituals to me

no i do not believe suffering will lead to any good at all… to me its blackmail; worship or suffer
hearing people say that child abuse is necessary trials and tribulations makes me sick

thank you, you did explain it nicely; as i said only religious people can justify pedophilia and call it light or necessary and i definitely prefer to stay out of such “light”

And yet you always come off as someone starving for His Words. The bible says there will come a day when people will hunger for His precious Word and will not find it.

You don’t worship God. Should I assume you suffer often?

Calling Gods Love blackmail makes me sick.

I’m not justifying pedophilia, Sister.
Your inability to approach the light is not by your own will so you can stop pretending it’s your call. It’s not you now nor has it ever been you. It’s about Him. It’s always been exclusively about Him. He calls us. I’m so sorry if you haven’t been called because many are called; few are chosen.

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
Romans 8: 28