Child Transgenderism

ah yes… iam curious and like to know more about a lot of things… especially why people think in a certain way or why they do things
in a way iam jealous because it must be very easy and handy to do whatever you want and pretend its not you but some illusional creature

do i suffer? depends what you consider suffering… we all experience pain and loss but i did not have to experience one of my kids to suffer so some might call me lucky

you see gods love… i see kids getting abused and the ones responsible going free because people think their god teaches its servants to remain silent and all are forgiven as long as they pray to their god

i could pretend that i and everyone else is not responsible for their own actions but that would make me a religious person which iam not

Amen to this.

interesting… does that mean reg agrees with ageofgrace that child abuse is gods righteous will and teaches all involved a lesson?

If that’s what you take from that, go nuts (in your case redundant, I realize). You take from a video of children being viciously attacked by a pit bull that a dog was innocently playing, so this little bit of new insanity is no particular stretch for you.

i think its a fair question to ask someone that approves of genocide… but ok i will take it as a yes;)