Animals and Reptiles

Your comments are actually more difficult to read than some of Mark’s (at least for a non-native)

He created races, nations and tribes though…

Is god from USA?

And then he said they don’t matter and you are all one.

No, but the USA might have been the most Christian nation on earth, granting people and communities far-reaching religious freedoms and civil liberties and taking the best people of faith from Europe our great grandfathers under the bad spell of a deep-state-owned “church” drove out sadly enough. For the existence of Amish, Mennonites, Old-order, Hutterites, Colonialists, Bruderhof and all kinds of sects I have to be very thankful and humble towards the USA :us:

Have you taken a look at the freak show that is the United States lately? Not that the Canadian or German freak shows are any better.

Forever thankful, meekly and humble. I would put it as deep in my behind as to say I am even thankful for black israelites and so on. Where to find god better than within a free market of ideas. Sadly enough with a possible democrat president, I just hope the :us: doesn’t re-evolve into the Clinton era with the Waco and Ruby Ridge atrocities…

Tonight, I’ ll have to pray
for the U.S.A.

Huh! Harmless. Just wait until You see a trans boy’s cut off genitals and mangina. “Teacher, Mommy and Daddy said it’s Okay”

I get that English isn’t your first language, but are you seriously saying you want a Black Israelite deep in your behind?

1 Like

Well, metaphorically speaking of course. I wouldn’t want anything “physically stuck in” there please.

It just came to my mind: what does @MyBigMoon mean with the term “interfering with a tractor”? Do You know this?

They say, that a chubby man’s “pendolous abdomen” (fat pack) sometimes looks like female “camel-toe” :slight_smile:

Sadly yes, I do know what he meant. If you read the article, they refer to him “interfering” with these tractors. I believe he must have been Dutch.

https://www.suffolkgazette.com/news/suffolk-man-sex-with-tractors/

1 Like

Dutchmen are good farmers, huh? :rofl:

Nico’s real name might be Ralph Bishop.

He was particularly drawn to Massey-Fergusons.

1 Like

Heavy diesel engines tend to vibrate a lot

Isn’t Suffolk located in the UK though?
You’re engaging in Antidutch propaganda

“He is also banned from the countryside and is now forbidden to go within one mile of a farm”
_* gulp * Is this an April’s fool? What will they do to people with a healthy man-goat relationship then if you get countryside-banned just for enjoying heavy machinery?

I’m pretty sure it’s satire. The Dutch are still gross perverts, though.

There are men though who get irritated by voluptuous rounds of well-fed female farm animals’ behinds.

Thanks, guys for teaching me about this “tractor interference” thing!

2 Likes