Chess

I had to google him. I doubt he will win the WC. I don’t know of anyone in chess that I think is particularly interesting these days. I did stumble upon Nihal Sarin googling for Aronian and he might be interesting in the future. Nobody today.

nice review again and what a game! its probably match winning

2 Likes

Carlsen won game 8. It’s over. Nobody is surprised. Boring match.

I thoroughly enjoyed it. I guess it doesn’t take much to impress me though lol. I’m happy I was able to watch the fast forward version. After 8 hours, I’m sure they were relieved it was over, too. 😵‍💫

Carlsen won with black today. What a domination.

Nepomniachtchi allowed a bishop to be trapped. It looked obvious to me but I am sure if I was playing under those lights and with a few million people watching, it would have been much less obvious.

I thought as soon as he took the pawn it looked very bad. He also cut his hair.

He only has 2 more games with the white pieces.

The sooner this massacre is over, the better.

Another draw. 6.5-3.5 with 4 games left. Or maybe 1.

golf
bowling
target shooting
chess
not sports
it isn’t a sport if the onlookers are encouraged not to make noise
baseball
sport

tennis
quiet please

Lot of butt hurt people from all around it seems.

this is a statue commemorating people on the first see-saw
it is outside the un
it also plays a part in the bible and the koran

What’s new. People everywhere seem to be butt hurt over something. People just can’t be appeased. I see another yoga class in your future.

I’ve improved to 21-1 at the chess club. Maybe I can qualify for the next candidates tournament.

1 Like

We are getting older. I joined a ham radio club. You joined a chess club. Michele should join a club for female Trump voters, Nico should join a bestiality club and Bill should join a bitter old man club.

1 Like

There were only 8 of us yesterday. The ages were 23, 28, 34, 42, 72, 72, 72, 77.