Chess

A pretty game by Bobby Fischer.

What an invention!!! It is difficult to find people to play in person nowadays. After my friend taught me at age 9, I played with my dad for a year straight. He was trying to calm my brain down to focus. I’m not sure it helped. I’d get up in between moves all the time. I played in a club from age 11 to 13. I wonder if I could beat the 13 year old ne, now. I’m quite thankful I learned the game.

I like these guys that didn’t learn from a book or computer program.

I paused the video at the point the narrator said and looked for the queen move and just did not see it. Fischer was the greatest player of all time imho.

My guess is they will fail. I like chess, but I wouldn’t get one. $400. Too bad. They seem like nice inventors and really smart. I hope I’m wrong.

Correction. 329 usd. Trump is putting a tariff on Indian chess, so I’d have to get it soon.

That last sentence was a joke. It’s becoming difficult to tell lately.

These 2 guys seem like hard workers. They first thought of doing it for the visually impaired that cannot look at a computer screen.

I love it but not enough to buy it. Those two founders shouldn’t do their own advertising.

That’s because she blacked out.