Chess

Lol. In 2 weeks I’ll start 0-3 and play until I win.

Yeah! The knight just needs to be cleaned up.

Your dads loss. I’d play you every day if I thought I could beat you just once.

I went 3-1 today. I’m so much better over the board compared to online.

1 Like

So far I’m 16-1 at the club.

Firouzja just passed 2800 fide rating. He seems like a really sore loser. He is now representing France, rather than Iran. I do like that about him. Maybe the Indians will give him a run. I root for India.

Are you going to pay attention to carlsen vs nepomniatchi? It starts November 26th. I think the games will be more interesting than caruana’s were. Carlsen seems happy he doesn’t have to face caruana or ding.

1 Like

I googled him. He’s pudgy and has a pony tail. I don’t think I like him.

does he favor a bowtie?
c,r,l,f

ya know reg
you never answer when i type something that contradicts something you typed while you were thinking about your cat litter as if some editor read it
period comma
fuck you
if you respond there will be blood

Carlsen drew the first match with black.

Amazing how little news this is making for a WC match.

oh my
i have been busy this morning
my my my

i meant to type that

musta hit the wrong key

Another draw. Hopefully not 12 more.

yes another draw but the game was very interesting, just take a look at this review:

You’re right. That was interesting. I may go watch it again lol.

Another draw in game 3.

Yes. Game 2 was interesting. Maybe they will be moreso when carlsen has the white pieces.

Another draw. That’s 18 in a row at the championship. I remember Carlsen said years ago that he thought the champ should be the best all around and that should include blitz. I guess it does eventually. He also probably figured he’d crush caruana at blitz. Which was true.

It looks like Magnus carlsen turned 31 today. Too bad he had to work.

1 Like

Today’s match ended in draw. All tied up at 2.5-2.5!

Levon Aronian is now an American. This has to be the best USA chess team of all time.