Chess

Do you still play chess, Mark?

Honestly, I canā€™t and I am quite proud of that achievement.

You canā€™t or donā€™t?

We met in a chess room

Mark, you donā€™t know how to play chess?

I can no longer play chess just like I can no longer do certain activities I had formerly done.

If we met using drugs and we removed the drugs would that mean something?

I donā€™t know. Should it?

What point are you making? Is this about marijuana?

Well letā€™s remove the chess.

No as it is not about checkers.

Chess sounds a lot like chest which seems to be a very limiting factor here.
Seems to be Danā€™s chess or built up chest here.

It was just chess.

Iā€™ve been reading about this kid. He comes from a poor family in India. His father is disabled. I really hope he kick some ass. Stories donā€™t get better than this.

1 Like

The combined chest measurement.

What a humbling story. And the game was really interesting as well. I stopped the video and tried moving the knight but not in the same place. Fail! Really good game. I would loved to have seen checkmate.

1 Like

I agree on carlsen. Not much to root for there. Kramnik was a bit of a bore, too. Garry and Bobby had such personality, even if they are/were odd.

Lot of pressure on caruana. He probably feels like hes repping Cuba as well, where chess is big.

I had a dizzy spell yesterday and Iā€™m out of work for the first time in 32 months. Just today, hopefully. This is probably the only match I will watch. I think I ate something bad. This is one of the most boring chess matches Iā€™ve seen.

I watched for 2 min. Interesting game to me, actually. Black has advantage in a very tense position right now. I donā€™t care enough to sit through the rest of this but Carlsen should win this. The commentators are saying that white has some chance for a draw though.