Cars

That would open the door to more government spying on us, imo. Isn’t the government already collecting data on us just by connecting our phones in the car and touching CarPlay?

If you get into an accident, the dashcam can help prove it wasn’t your fault. Of course, if you’re a bad driver, the dashcam is probably a bad idea. lol.

That’s why I bought a car with drive assist.

1 Like

lol ouch. You know that hurts. I couldn’t tell what kind of car that is but if it’s a Tesla, I feel sorry for Elon.

It’s more than Rivian now. Who do they think is going to buy a $98000 pickup truck? It’s almost like they don’t want anyone to buy one.

The waiting list is a year long. Seems LOTS of people want to buy one.

Those guys hit Vancouver last year.

They won’t be charged. Crimes that demonstrate value to the human race are excusable.

According to them, they have no leader. It might be difficult to charge them. They’d have to be caught in the act.

They’re just vandals pretending to be altruistic. I don’t advocate violence but if some car owner decided to bypass the system and impose a sanction of corporal punishment on some of these punks, I wouldn’t be overly sad.

2023 will be the last year of the chevy bolt.

I don’t get it at all. Chevy makes an electric car at the same price as gas cars, it gets great reviews, and nobody buys it.

What don’t you get about it? People want to drive their cheap, dirty old gas guzzlers.

Well. I could have bought an euv. I don’t want to buy any car at the moment. EV or ICE. Did they make enough bolts and nobody bought them? I assumed they are going to stop making them so they can sell blazer and equinox evs at a high price.

You will probably be able to get a cheap ev from China, but not general motors.

Greed kills.

But they line up for a year to buy Hyundai Ioniqs and Kia EV6es.

If that’s the case, why is nobody buying it?

I’m only speculating but I assume it’s because it’s a Chevy and it’s not very sexy.