Cars

It gets really interesting at the 3:30 mark. I love that the company is Chinese and the CEO is a brown female Indian. Screw stereotypes.

1 Like

This is pretty exciting. A car that actually does what they say it will do. NIO opened on the stock market today at $6.48 a share. I didn’t know what they were because their page isn’t developed yet. I wanted to buy in but I had a margin call. No big loss. For the most part, they flatlined at $6.74. I could see this causing Tesla financial problems.

I was thinking the same thing when I saw their IPO, but I chickened out. I am just not sure how the electric car market is going to play out so I am not going to invest. I hope they knock it out of the park and I have to regret my decision.

That be ok. I’m investing tomorrow and if I do well, I will make sure you don’t forget to regret it. :grimacing:

1 Like

Doubt can be regretful. :smirk:

That was 5 minutes ago. I hate to tell you what it is now :slight_smile:

The only regretful thing about being regretful is the regretfulness of it all. Truly regretful! Ok, I be quiet :no_mouth:

Gulp* 8.00 a share. lol regre…sorry :grimacing:

I’m not sure if you’re serious but I won’t have any regrets until it hits 600. lol. I don’t day trade.

Until what hits 600?

Gulp* This is only going to be regretful for a moment :joy:

I should sell! lol. I have a sell in at 8.90

$1341.00
They are predicting 14 to 16 a share

Was a good day!

I wouldn’t buy it under any circumstances, but I would love to see driverless electric Ubers in the coming years, followed by those air-taxis Uber is working on.

You seem so effervescent and abuzz.

No it certainly doesn’t.

Um, thanks but I’m a bit lethargic today.

You mistake effervescent for regret but it’s ok. They smell the same. :shushing_face:

Michele, I’m happy that you’re happy with your small windfall, but I assure you it’d take a whole lot more than this amount of money to make me feel regret. I regret not buying Apple in 1996, for instance. Enjoy your success with this stock. I am very content with my investment portfolio. :slight_smile:

Haha! I know that, Reg!
Umm, Apple? Really? Geez, Reg! :flushed:
I know you don’t trade like this. I am guessing you have a broker taking care of your investment.
For me, it’s a hobby I enjoy.

1 Like

Apple for sure. I have read that, if I had bought when Jobs retook the company from Sculley, $10,000 invested would now be worth $5,000,000.

That’s a lot lot of money lol
So why didn’t you do it?