guy on wheel of fortune won a vw
maybe i should try to click one

Also this.

1 Like

thatā€™s funny
like twitter for smart people

my 300 page car manual doesnā€™t contain that warning
i guess reggieā€™s post is just another form of cute cat poster

Next Wednesday I get my car inspected. I shouldnā€™t need breaks, but I think I do. I need an oil change and tire rotation.

Anyone want to guess how much I spend? The closest gets me liking their post.

$627.41 assuming you just need pads and not calipers. This includes the oil change and tire rotation.

1 Like

give me a brake

if your breaks brake again
ask for an hourly raze

Less than $150.00 and you should be getting your tires rotated for free.

I think the tire rotation is free. I spelled brakes wrong, but thatā€™s ok.

take a coarse
english as a second language

1 Like

Iā€™ll say $583, but I have no idea.

you spelled breaks correctly
itā€™s the wrong word, so you donā€™t get a metal
but thatā€™s okay

Iā€™ve been carpooling with a guy to work that has little money. He has a 2006 jeep that gets less than 15 mpg, so it costs him about $16 to drive to and from work. He is 28 miles away.

I have my santa fe that gets 24 mpg. Iā€™ve been driving my stepmother in laws equinox which gets 33 mpg. I donā€™t like her car but drive it at least twice a week. The engine turns off at stop signs. It does it so quietly, it is not obvious and there is a delay accelerating. I know it can be turned off. Itā€™s only 4 years old. Iā€™m amazed how weak the car is. I know general motors makes unreliable cars, but I didnā€™t know they made weak cars too. It makes my Santa Fe seem less pathetic.

facephonebook for people with less than average intelligence

my heart brakes
at railrode crossings

Iā€™m not sure I understand this.

I didnā€™t include labor but even with labor it shouldnā€™t be more than 200. Where is the expense?

Michele, my guess is that Dan and I are including the price of brake pads on all four wheels and youā€™re just including the oil change and tire rotation. Thereā€™s no way heā€™s getting four new brake pads installed for $150.

I agree. When he said he needed brakes, I assumed he needed a (1) set. Most people donā€™t change the brakes all the way around their vehicle at the same time. In Oklahoma, a full set of pads and an oil chance would cost something closer to $420.00, assuming he gets the free tire rotation.