Canada

Idk where I got that idea. I just somehow thought you were.

I decided to make myself a little clearer so you don’t misunderstand. I don’t think you verbally made that claim but over time and the things you’ve said has drawn that picture of you.

It is not an accurate assessment. Just as one example, I hope Trump dies. I don’t care if he broke any laws. Putin too, and many others.

Brian Mulroney is dead!! :+1:t5::grinning::birthday::partying_face::tada::confetti_ball::dancing_women:

I bet Trudeau gets all of the highest quality drugs taxpayer money can buy.

I don’t know where this is but it made me chuckle.

Edit: Found it. Silly Newfies. https://maps.app.goo.gl/vtBx317WrUWiRTDr7

Yes!

1 Like

What about Ukraine? Are they going to stop that? No! They will continue to cater to the Nazi mafia.

We tried. We failed. It was a worthy effort, but it was a failure.

Portland, Oregon did the same.

I still maintain that it’s good we tried. I supported the effort. Now the question is answered. No, we cannot improve things by decriminalizing hard drugs. In fact, it made things much worse.

Vancouver drivers.

I might be going to Montreal in July. Does anyone know what to see in 2 days? I know they have strip clubs, which I’m not a big fan of. My wife would despise them. It’s only a 3.5 hour drive. I’m surprised I’ve never been.

Notre Dame Cathedral is breathtaking.

St. Catherines Street has an amazing vibe in summer.

Old Montreal is one of the most beautiful places on earth.

St. Joseph’s Oratory is a bit of a drive but worth it if you love churches like I do.

PS: I wouldn’t wear a Bruin’s shirt. lol.

2 Likes

Lol. Thank you Reg.

Do you think Wayne Gretzky is the best hockey player of all time?

Depends what you mean by best. Gretzky had the best numbers. For me, nobody will ever mean as much to his people as Maurice (the Rocket) Richard.

This is a cartoon about Maurice Richard that captivated the imagination of everyone in Canada when I was a kid. It’s 10 min long so I will take no offense if you don’t want to watch it.

I don’t pretend to know the game of hockey well but, to my uninformed mind, Maurice Richard was the greatest player of all time.

1 Like

I think I will pick Gretzky. If he never scored a goal, he would still have the most points of all time. Of course, Bruins fans say it’s Orr. He may have been. He could have been the Tyson or Koufax of hockey. Perhaps, the most dominant but not much for longevity.

1 Like

Bobby Orr was a great player but he never moved me any. He was active when I was a kid, unlike the Rocket. I just know the Rocket by legend.

Green Party leader Elizabeth May read the report and stated today that this is overblown and nobody betrayed Canada.