Canada

That is gross. They should hang mirrors all over the building so people can see themselves and even passersby can be grossed out lol.

This Israel lobby in Canada is destroying people who express pro-Palestine sentiment.

Well, this surprises me. Trudeau waffled for a few days but he showed some spine in the end.

Sean Strickland (former UFC champ) on Canada. He lost on the weekend. I was happy about that.

Do you like surprises?

Weā€™re doomed.

Youā€™re going to need more asians.

The Chinese have stopped emigrating anywhere. They were our main source of immigrants in the 90s and 2000s. By the 2010s, they were staying in China.

Through the 2010s, Indians replaced the Chinese, but weā€™re fighting with them now. They sent a squad of assassins to kill a Sikh separatist in Surrey, BC, and Canada was pretty pissed about that. Itā€™s clear to almost everyone in Canada that we have too many Indians but people are too polite to admit that so we dance around it. Either way, I expect Indian immigration to decline in coming years.

Iā€™m not sure where that leaves us, but I am absolutely sure it wonā€™t be good. No babies of our own, no Chinese immigrants, no Indian immigrants. Where are they going to come from? I donā€™t want to replace them with Haitians or Somalis. South America would be ok but they tend not to be ambitious in tech or entrepreneurship.

tl;dr weā€™re screwed.

Too bad you couldnā€™t get some koreans.

We need too many people. We are currently taking in a million people a year.

Too cold to procreate.

One of Canadaā€™s biggest problems is the price people have to pay for housing but then, isnā€™t that the way Trudeau wants it.

This is very true, and is the subject of huge debate her. We are taking in a million people a year, but we are not building a million new homes per year. Obviously, that puts strain on our housing market.

Alberta is our version of a redneck state. She is our DeSantis. Alberta is uglier and colder than Florida but has no poverty or crime to speak of.

It makes me wonder how many of these dirty companies are using this technology. The countless data they have taken from no telling how many people, what they are doing with that data and how long they have been scamming us with their privacy lies.

https://www.morningbrew.com/daily/stories/2024/02/28/vending-machines-peeping-on-snackers

There are now cameras everywhere. Get used to it. Itā€™s the new world. Privacy is a myth.

As always, you misunderstand me. Thereā€™s nothing for me to get over. The criminal behavior took place in Canada. Considering what a law abiding citizen you are, I somehow thought you would be more concerned about your own privacy and even irritated by their ability to collect data in this manner without consent.

I donā€™t know why youā€™d think that. Iā€™ve never cared. None of us have any privacy. Silly to get worked up over it. That ship sailed decades ago. The Internet killed privacy.

Yeah, youā€™ve made that part clear so your claim to be an enforcer of the law isnā€™t really true, is it.

When did I ever claim to be a law enforcer?