Canada

I told Erika’s priest that I am totally against this visit. We’ve invited him to lunch a few times. He’s a good guy. He agrees totally, but he is powerless.

This is an odd story. It got no coverage here at all, but the pee-obsessed British seem to think it’s worth some bytes. My only interest in it lies in the fact that it is a story at all.

I’m sure that would be an uncomfortable for some but there are bigger issues around the world than people urinating while on zoom calls.

It’s about time. Our current system has been a total failure. I can buy heroin in Vancouver much more easily than I can buy good pizza. It’s time to try something different. This may fail and that’s fine if it does, but doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results is insanity.

1 Like

Your current president is a total failure. I’m just waiting for you to bow down and kiss his royal feet.

This guy’s a winner. Interesting that he turned himself in before killing Justin.

Many of the students had diseases such as tuberculosis, scrofula, pneumonia and other diseases of poverty . Often, the students with tuberculosis were sent home to die, so the mortality rate of the boarding schools is actually greater than the number of children who died at those institutions

This is why people hate the media here. An article that not only tells you what, but also what you should think about it. Vile.

Hate is a strong word. I’m not sure I hate the media, although I don’t believe anything they print. The first sentence of this article practically accuses them of a lie. I mean, there is no such thing as a family-friendly drag event. Drag events are gatherings created to poison the minds of children against the truth.
These are people who skulk around in other peoples lives to write negative articles without any thought about the impact, and why should they. It’s not like they are writing about their own lives, which would definitely read differently. I’m okay with it because someday, every journalist who writes negative stories on strangers will have to answer for every world they write.

what is truth to one…

do you know how these events are different to your christian bible readings where kids are forced to attend and where they are taught to hate?

there is no force and no hate at these drag events… unless some religious nuts show up

…is truth to another.

Forced? Where do you get that? Have you ever been forced to attend church?

Taught to hate? Which Scriptures teach children to hate?

…only brainwashing. They are conditioning children to accept homosexuality as something normal when it’s not. Even the little children in the video below think it’s weird.

I don’t call you names. Why are you calling me a religious nut? I haven’t even posted a scripture on your negative behavior, although I could.

Below is an image of a child not being forced to participate in a prepubescent strip show.

to some yes, to others its nonsense

lol no my parents arent religious freaks
have you ever told your parents you didnt want to go to church on a sunday and did they let you stay at home?

almost all verses that mention females or other gods and believes

homosexuality is something normal
you are the one that has been brainwashed to hate it

i wasnt referring to you but sure if you went to one of those bookreadings and were shouting hatred against them then i would consider you to be one of those religious nuts too

i see no negative behaviour but sure… do post some more hatred

i really enjoyed that youtube clip, excellent educational video :wink:

lol do you really think that picture is from one of those dragbookclubreadings?
isnt it more likely a photoshopped picture made by a religious nut?

yup its fake:
https://www.washingtonblade.com/2022/06/10/fl-presssec-lies-about-family-drag-show-uses-photo-of-straight-stripper/

I actually agree with that.

Nonsense.

Force: Drag queens come to schools now, and attendance is not optional for the children.

Hate: the LGBTQwhatever crowd hates and destroys far more people these days than Christians these days. I admit Christians in the past probably hated more, but modern Christians hate comparatively little.

Yes, for many years.

1 Like

the story was about bookreading events at canadian libraries but lol hard to imagine these things as compulsory
would be funny though to have christian schools forced to have such sessions as well? :wink: surely that cant be true, not even in such a weird place as canada lol

what is hate to one…
i didnt see any hate in that youtube video, did you?

This took all of 10 seconds to find.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/jun/3/dc-public-schools-host-drag-queen-performance-high/

excellent :wink: but its not a daily indoctrination/torture thing like it is with praying or bible reading in schools lol

parents not having to give consent or not even being notified doesnt sound right to me, though

No. My parents didn’t care if I went or not. It was my choice.

Which ones?

Who shouted hatred towards them?

When you turn the love of God into a book of hatred and glorify an abomination, you’re creating an atmosphere of gross negative behavior.

For God so loved the world He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever should believe on Him will not perish but have life, eternal.
John 3:16

Point out the hatred in this verse.

It doesn’t matter if it’s fake. The issue is real and you are deflecting from the reality of what they are doing.

Is that why you allow your wife to drag you to church?

Not as funny as it was when they took the Bible out of public schools.

uh huh, thats good… so how often did you skip? did they hire a babysitter for you while they went to church?

and a more interesting question: at what age do you think a kid would be able to decide for themself that christianity would be a good thing for them?

perhaps you should read the article again

its not me that turns your book into a book of hatred… its the hateful words inside

ok… imagine there is this parent and they decide that they should “give up their kid” and make sure their kid is dead because according to them thats somehow necessary in order to “save the world”… but they believe the kid will not be really dead but alive forever in their imaginary world even if they dont have any proof of that

how should any sane person or court feel about such statements and that parent?

it matters a lot because the person in that image is not even a man but a woman… which means the reality is that there is no issue at all with these dragqueensbookreadings and you are seeing things that are not there / didnt even happen (as usual)

they should take away that hateful nonsense out of every school

I am not forced to go to church these days. I rather enjoy it. I was forced until about age 13.