Canada

Gross

interesting… very inventive just like humans

where the fuck is canada in this poll?

Moreover, research by food historian Ian Mosby (published in 2013) revealed that students at some residential schools in the 1940s and 1950s were subjected to nutritional experiments without their consent or the consent of their parents. These studies were approved by various federal government departments and conducted by leading nutrition experts.

well-run studies
no doubt

out of the classroom and into the street!
no justice no peace!
twitter for smart people!

twitter for smart people!
canada has about as many people as california
who is the governor of canada?
who is the governor of california?
i bet reggie knows
you can bet i don’t
why is that?

This is a good deal. I don’t love either Jagmeet or Justin but this weird merging of the two isn’t bad.

i doan need no stinkin act of congress to know what time it is
i do need congress to tell me what pi is
and how many human sacrifice deductions i am allowed come tax time

VATICAN CITY (AP) — Pope Francis on Friday made a historic apology to Indigenous Peoples for the “deplorable” abuses they suffered in Canada’s Catholic-run residential schools and said he hoped to visit Canada in late July to deliver the apology in person to survivors of the church’s misguided missionary zeal.

Pope Francis has apologized for the conduct of some members of the Roman Catholic Church in Canada’s residential school system, following a week of talks with First Nations, Inuit and Métis delegations.
CBC

This surprises me. Trudeau promised not to do this, but he’s not getting much heat here over it. The world has changed.

Pope Francis to make 3 Canadian stops in July to meet residential school survivors, sources say

what source could possibly know that?

Ok that one looks interesting

I love this.

Of course they had to say sorry.

that’s confusing

violent protests rock canada

This is such a mistake. He’s coming here to kiss ass. He’s going to leave with a big bill to pay.

The people should rise up and demand he stay home and count his savings.