Canada

Then God’s Word is true and prophesy has been fulfilled in you?
Proverbs 22:6

When they are old enough to read.

That’s not true. You still fail to provide a hateful scripture.

A Power higher than yourself?

They give all they have of themselves for someone else?

Allow Their Son to die?

Yes?

Resurrected? There was 4 witnesses each testifying according to what they saw with their own eyes. If 4 people testify to the same thing in here, everyone would believe it because 4 people can’t tell the same story unless it’s true.

I’m not even talking about the man or woman in that image. I’m talking about glorifying the abomination while dishonoring your Creator.

you have provided a prime example

lol i assure you not everyone believes in fairytales… no matter how many “witnesses” testify

someone teaching their kid to hate others because they look and act different?
someone that is willing to kill their own child?
that is not a real parent or a creator… it is someone that needs mental help

Wow. That s hateful.

Perhaps true. I quite like church these days. I also dislike criticism of the church from those who never lift a finger to help the poor. I see with my own eyes the good the Catholic church does and I grow tired of deadbeat losers saying how the church should be banned when they do nothing at all for the poor.

the catholic church (like so many others) poisons people and steal their money

sometimes doing nothing is much better…

They are they poor.

God, we suck.

That is not the kind of prayer I was thinking about.:grimacing:

This is shameful. It’s better now but it was still shameful.

This ridiculous clown show has begun. I had hoped it would be cancelled. It wasn’t. Now we get to listen to a week of how horrible Canada is. This idiocy infuriates me. There was no genocide. There was no mass murder. There was nothing done here that warrants this national hand wringing. It is stupidity from beginning to end. It is fortunate I’m not in power. Fortunate for all, including me.

Idiocy is listening to it for a week.

I agree. Trudeau has pushed enough dirt under the rug.

1 Like

This will probably go nowhere but I hope it happens.

1 Like

I saw that. It happened on a native reserve. Two insane brothers, it seems. Unfortunate.

still on the run after so many hours
distance can be a big enemy

I should not have called them “brothers”. They may be but it was an assumption on my part based on their last names and similar ages. The BBC is reporting “The relationship between Damien Sanderson, 31, and Myles Sanderson, 30, is unclear, and the authorities have so far provided no further details.”

Turns out they were brothers after all. Damien has been found dead from “wounds that did not appear to be self-inflicted” which means Myles probably killed him.

Happily, they caught Myles. Even more happily, he died shortly after.

he went into “medical distress” after being arrested?
drugs overdose? police brutality? weird vague reporting