BBad 2018

Hey Reg I’m going to try to get some emails and phone #s here and I am probably going to sever my connections here. I can’t be friends with this entire group and I don’t want to be linked to some of other’s activities.

It seems the goal to complicate everyone to lessen blame. I don’t want anything of it.

You can have some decent seniors here but not when this one currently won’t allow it.

The goal to complicate everyone to lessen blame?

The goal is entertainment and education, in that order.

Error co implicate

Not exactly. Creating fediverse.bbad.com would make another sub-site just like chat.bbad.com or blab.bbad.com. It’s possible (but unlikely) that fediverse.bbad.com would get lot of traffic, but even if it did, that traffic probably wouldn’t spill over into this forum or the chat. My purpose in doing that would be twofold. First, I want to support the free speech initiative that is the Fediverse. Second, if it gets quiet in forums, there will be another easily available source of activity/interaction with a million active users close by.

that would make me sad.

Will Trumps Executive Order have any effect on your site?

Um, what?

Sorry, your spell check corrected my word incorrectly.

Do you want to try your question again or should I go back to surfing news?

I corrected my mistake. Update your spellcheck.

lol

No. I am a Canadian with a site registered with a Canadian registrar hosted by a Canadian company in Montreal. Trump can go fly a kite.

By the way, it’s not my spell check. BBAD has no spell check. Your phone has an autocorrect system that might have changed your words.

Oh, oh. Good to know.

Yes, but Americans use it.

Don’t laugh at me. You will give me a complex.

So do the wicked Dutch. I am not bound by their laws either.

Well at least you recognize that you are bound by Law.

No question there. I am bound by Canadian law which is often quite stupid, but I had to choose somewhere. I could’ve hosted in the US or Europe or anywhere, really. I’m under no delusion at all that Canadian law is any better for me than those jurisdictions, but I also doubt it’s any worse. I kept it close to home. As a result, if my attention is drawn to any posts that are illegal under Canadian law, I will remove them. This isn’t a hill I’m going to die on.

Oh, lord. Don’t die Reg. We would all be lost without our entertainment.

Speaking of which, have you made plans for BBAD to carry on in spite of an untimely demise on your part? Some sort of trust maybe?