BBad 2018

All done. I made it so I can change the colours depending on the pom.

So how about a new POM?

Um…there is a new POM. Hit F5, maybe, or ctrl-F5.

If anyone wants to know how to mark all posts read, click “Unread” and then “Dismiss”.

It has been two years since we moved to Discourse. Despite the painful updates, that has clearly been a success. I’m not planning to make any significant changes to BBAD Forums.

The Lithuanians continue to get drunk and come to BBAD Chat where they show their penises to each other on webcam. I see no reason to change that either.

BBAD Blab has been a failure in terms of users, but it is running modern chat software whereas BBAD Chat is still running the abandoned 123 FlashChat software which could die at any time. Given that, I’ll probably leave BBAD Blab alone as it will be a place for the Lithuanians to go when the chat software finally dies (and it will die, probably soon).

The reason for this post is that I’m thinking of adding BBAD Fediverse. The Fediverse is an interesting idea. It takes a bunch of small communities like ours and lets them participate in a larger community (5.296 communities with about 1.3 million users as of now). Our little Discourse forum here would be totally unaffected but if anyone wanted to go to fediverse.bbad.com, they’d find a lot more users and activity.

My new business venture is on target to go live within a month so I won’t be doing anything for awhile as I focus on making money. I may add the fediverse in the fall, though.

Happy Anniversary, Reg.

1 Like

Good morning, Reg. Is it too soon to ask what your new business venture is?

Don’t tell her. Surprise everyone Reg after it takes off.

Shhhhhhh…,

You shush! Reg may want to share his new venture with us. :speaking_head::hear_with_hearing_aid:🏻:eyes::ear:t2:

I have mentioned it before, Michele. It’s called Cloudmakers.

Oh I know about that. I though that was a business you already had up and running.

Oh lord lol. Have you been running your cloudmakers system in the background of this site?

Maybe Mark can get some followers.

No, no you are much more attractive and pleasant.

That’s true.

No, but I thought of doing that yesterday. lol. I don’t know if I want more traffic, though.

Reg you need to cut ties here and take me under your wing.

Hahahaha!! Mark walked right into that one.

You just posted about linking your site to another. Wouldn’t that generate more traffic for your own site?

One project at a time.