Abortion

we all decide what is right or wrong for ourselves

because we choose to create them in order to live together

By that answer, everything must be right and there is no wrong in anything at all ever.

Why? If there were no laws, couldn’t we all just run amuck and kill each other at will and it be okay?

yes it means what is right to one is wrong to another

yes we do that anyways but this keeps up the pretence that humans are civil beings and willing to work together while we try to profit from eachother and see to our own interest

No, that’s not true. What is right is right and there is no wrong.

Not true! If I kill you, I’m going to be tried for murder, found guilty and die for my crime. Of course, if you kill me, you probably wouldn’t be tried at all since what is wrong for me is right for you.

of course there is wrong; its when others (usually believers like you) claim something is right or wrong and take action while its none of their business

well it all depends on the circumstances, you being an american will not be taken to court because you fired that missile on my hometown because you were protecting your countries best interest

of course your delusions also make it that when you kill me its not murder, its just a righteous kill ordered by your god and you will feel good about it

iam a pacifist so if i kill you it would be an accident, for example: i didnt know you were laying under my car but since iam not american i will be taken to guantanamo bay because iam a dangerous terrorist

I don’t understand what you’re talking about here. You may have to elaborate if you want me to understand it.

I can’t defend my countries barbaric actions. I can only defend my personal choices and if I did that to you, it would be an accident.

Yeah but if your country fired a missile on mine they wouldn’t go to court over it because they would just say what is right for one and consider the matter closed.

imagine people telling you what is right and wrong because they know the 1 and only truth told to them by an invisible pink flying elephant

country’s

country’s
[apostrophe s] is the possessive modifier in english

1 Like

hear’s an example:
Many countries belong to my country’s treaty organization.
here me?

1 Like

lol thank you
dont forget to correct all my previous and future typing as well… that should keep you very very busy :wink:

1 Like

you are welcome
english prolly isn’t your first language
in principle, it is gracie’s

i was born in many countries

yes correct, how could you tell? :wink:

I’m sorry. I’m not trying to tell you what is right or wrong but I would love it if you would admit I’m right and you’re wrong lol.

lol ok if you want me to lie i can do that?

You do do that. By denying the Truth you even teach it, support it and defend it.

there is no 1 truth but yes of course i support your invisible pink flying elephant…
where would you be without it?

Lost

yes or worse, so iam very happy for you