Woman hires hitman to kill husband, on cam

Do you want to vomit or not!

I’ve already had my morning vomit thank you.

I know someone who does that.

He puts a joint on top of the refrigerator and a beer inside every night.
In the morning, he walks into the kitchen and opens the refrigerator, picks up the beer and reaches for the joint
right after he goes to the bathroom and vomits bile.

That sounds pretty serious. I don’t have that routine, though in my younger days I would drink way too much and pay for it the next day. These days I have about 4 maybe 5 in the evening while Angie and I play games or watch movies. Haven’t wretched in quite a while.

I didn’t mean to imply you had that routine. “Morning vomit” triggered the memory.

My desire for alcohol has decreased over the years. Especially the last ten. I will say, when my son visits we will put down some beer over the course of an evening. It’s different if you have a drinking buddy around.

Yeah, everyone should have a drinking buddy.

It was a good day. I didn’t murder you in my mind but once.
Have a nice evening, Will.

I knew I had just described 50% of the western world. I didn’t realize I had described you. I hope you’re exaggerating.

I wish I was.

You too Michele.

I beg to differ here. Life is a magic and beautiful voyage full of mystery towards our eternal destiny - towards our creator or towards destruction. Sometimes worse it better Reg. Sometimes worse is better.

Oh boy! I just love the dirty laundry in this thread
And I am full of life and peace, still in full god-seeking gear.
BTW: Has anyone here tried Nietzsche? Maybe he can help You, Reg

There is a libertarian channel which I am following lately with quite some unusual insights, absolutely not denying god. But explaining modern world with the help of Nietzsche teachings.
I almost stopped watching biblical stuff and shifted to reading about biblical stuff. I still need many more details, but video isn’t the way to go anymore

And for entertainment while cooking I am trying to switch from pervert troll trash (8chan-like stuff and dick pix) to Nietzsche. Quite a contrast, but maybe not after all. Maybe just the flip side of the coin

Here is the channel, however in high German language

Is it a struggle for you to switch from dick pics?

1 Like

I am glad You asked.

Schattenmacher channel is in German language, however very literaric style.
At first it felt weird not listening to an 8chan-like bunch giggling about dick pix, flat jokes and trash. Almost like a whole different language.

But it isn’t a struggle like the one from Ahadam (clay man) to IshChadash, the new human, the Übermensch. THIS my lefty friend is the real struggle.

Have any of you tried doing the YouTube creator thing? I have thought about it, but I doubt I would last a week so I won’t try. YouTube bans anyone who doesn’t embrace the modern agenda of gender being a hate crime and I continue to believe it exists. If you don’t play their game, they can’t destroy you.

Sorry Reg, not well worded. Not clear what you are saying. “gender being a hate crime” doesn’t make sense. Try again.

Sorry, you’re right. These days, on YouTube, if you acknowledge the existence of gender in any way (example: those guys shouldn’t be allowed to compete in women’s sports just because they decided to call themselves girls), you get banned. I am pretty sure I’d be banned quickly.

1 Like

I wouldn’t last long just because of my big mouth.