Woman hires hitman to kill husband, on cam

What stone? It was my opinion or am I not allowed to have one? Geez, you are being sensitive.

Huh? lol Whatā€™s that?

Sorry, I think I will go do something wise.

About 50%?

I gladly correct my post then: You are a married-soon-divorced 53 year old sack far away from the age of 60. :joy: Hurry up, maybe Michelleā€™s hubbies Russian whore is on the market again. Two whores might be a better match anyway, given that you always considered prostitution just the cheaper variant of marriage. And I bet, also in Russia you will find places with adequately cheap housing and lifestyle like in Columbia.:laughing:

Is she Michele? Or do you know? Can you be sure you know?

Cheap housing, certainly. Cheap lifestyle? Perhaps you think itā€™s cheap for Colombians to reject western culture. Personally, I donā€™t seek a moody, brooding, drugged up, obese, hairy feminist who hates men but expects them to pay for her lifestyle, so the western world is probably not a good place for me to look.

Weā€™re very friendly now that the decision has been made. Anyone looking at us would think weā€™re newlyweds, holding hands and laughing. Life is a perverse and bizarre treadmill. If there is any point to it, I donā€™t know of it.

Glad to hear it worked out like that. No, there is no point.

You just described me and 50% of this country. And we are thankful to you for sparing us.

If she isnā€™t, Iā€™m going to call Hubby Superman tonight.

Because he is able to leap tall Russians in a single bound?

By saying ā€œweā€, you include yourself in that description. Thatā€™s a rough mental image.

I think most men would spare a woman of that description. I know I would. It would explain your hubbies interest in Russians.

Good! I hope it makes you vomit.

It is explaining your interest in my hubby.

Would you like to see my knees?

Sure.

You like rough mental images?

Are we still talking about your knees?