Wildfires

as i said there could be some dutch in everyone… apparently there is in him lol

ok maybe he is just a nice guy;)

About a day or 2 ago. Or maybe since the americans are in the minority now. Or close here.

How did you go about changing?

Well I was whining about the weather here to thinki and figured he did not know what 65 degrees F or 15F was so I converted. Then I didnt know if he knew what inches or pounds were. Height is the hardest for me. If someone says their height in cms, I will just have a blank stare. Or I could probably look at them.

Or maybe I have a little Dutch in me.

true and its appreciated but not necessary; i would look it up and know within a few seconds

I can do meters and kilometers pretty well, cm and mm not so much. Temp not at all.

C to F is Way easier than F to C. Inches to cm is easy up to a certain point. If someone says they are 155 cms or 165 cms, that means nothing to me.

I though maybe you used metric in your work.

F= 1.8© + 32

No not really

2.2km=1 mile

I have some of the temps memorized so I never have to go F to C or i just go this way to figure it out roundabout.

I think it is 1.62.

1 Like

I could be wrong but 5k is 3.1 miles.

km = .6214 miles… God, getting dizzy. no wonder I never converted.

250 million people went on strike in india the other day. I’m just reading about it now surprisingly. A good amount. I wonder how many were farmers. I guess they say their head honcho is racist. Could be. I don’t know anything about it. 3% of the world’s population. They must have been quite organized to reach the largest strike ever.

A few months ago somewhere in China, they protested outside government buildings on how pathetic the qc at jaguar land rover is. China owns have of jaguar now. India owns the other half. I guess the chinese thought they were getting a good car but have been giving their government the business on how pathetic the qc is.

I saw nothing about this.

I can personally attest to this although the cars have an eternal appeal to me, especially the two seat convertibles.

They are beautiful cars. There is no denying that. Especially since so many are undrivable.

1 Like