Westboro Baptist Church

i strongly agree

Well, I must admit, I wasnā€™t expecting that answer but since you donā€™t believe in the devil, Iā€™m sure it was sarcasm or an inside joke Iā€™m missing.

if it bothers you that the universe has no meaning, feel free to invent a meaning
thor, jesus, trump
Just give me one thing that I can hold on to
To believe in this living is just a hard way to go

Now did I say the universe had no meaning, Enstein?

I did. Apparently, youā€™ve already rejected it.

Itā€™s a song, Michele. Angel from Montgomery or something like that.

i reject satan
and all his works
i will fight them with my fists

1 Like

That WBC renegade sounds weird. Jeshua himself said that there will be division. So biblically this is the path we want to go if we want to see the kingdom.

I love Westboro Baptist Church songs!!

I canā€™t remember where Iā€™ve heard this before, many times.

OS@M@

Thatā€™s right. Same person or a copycat?

I donā€™t think Bill is Os@m@. I also donā€™t really think Bill is being a copycat. His writing style is very chaotic and he often drops song lyrics and quotes and pretends to be other people in the middle of his paragraphs. I think this just is more of that.

Yes Iā€™ve noticed his style. A blend of irritating and an irritation.

1 Like

Yes, very well put. Iā€™ve noticed Bill is the opposite of Daniel. Daniel is very patient and interested in opposing opinions. Bill has a short fuse and doesnā€™t care what others say. Daniel loves Trump. Bill hates Trump. Daniel is full of conspiracy theories. Bill is still mad that I donā€™t buy the governmentā€™s story on 9/11. Daniel is spiritual and communal. Bill thinks nothing matters at all.

itā€™s not a story
itā€™s an after-action report
compiled by a panel of canadian computer geeks
no wait i checked
they were engineers
by the way
iā€™m not mad
iā€™m filled with angst
wither my species

Funny, I thought after I posted that I shouldā€™ve added how Daniel is never angry and Bill is always angry, but you seem a bit less angry tonight.

is that how it seems to you?
must be true
does it seem the gubbermint is telling lies?
must be true

i am filled with rage cause it seems that way to you
you donā€™t have a clue to the depths of my rage
whither my species?

Your mother didnā€™t tell you about Jesus?

Sure got quiet in here.

As of 2018, the National Enquirer, an American tabloid newspaper, had a total circulation of around 265 thousand readers. The publicationā€™s overall circulation has experienced year after year of decline, with the total number nearly halving since the 516 thousand reported in 2014.Oct 25, 2019
these number are mathy fake news rigged numbers