Voting for me

If he was white he still would have been a commie-leaning democrat supporting foreign wars, letting illegals pour in from Mexico

Just FYI:
I have seen none other that “Kanye West” on the ballot!!
So, for all you Trump-haters, there is an alternative who isn’t a commie and sell out to the MSM

Obama administration had deported more Mexicans per year than the trump administration. By a significant margin. Trump admin didn’t really kick that many out. Just talked about it.

president taxfraud won’t die in prison after all
he will die in office
ayatollah pence will lead this country proudly into the 18th century
trump will do anything for your vote
i wonder what he’ll do if you can’t vote for him anymore
maybe it was bone spurs made that duck lame
and that non-scaleable fence around the white house?
mexico is paying for that

Oregon decriminalized all drugs.

Interesting. I doubt this will have much effect as many drug laws are federal.

Yeah, yeah, because democrat administration might be racist. Trump is the true friend of free-thinking latinos. Biden told black Trumpsters once that they’re not really black. That’s racist. Trump help us!

You can soon visit trump in a NYC jail.

1 Like

nbc calls michigan for Biden.

Is the virus real?

That’s a good republican.

this candy bar is stronger together than it is apart
only i know what that means
some people say

Is the test even accurate? Validated? I doubt the test and the claim “of chinavirus”. More likely “with traces of chinavirii”

There were no fewer infections or deaths on November 4th. I guess it wasn’t made up.

mhmm, I don’t know.

Daniel will like this. Sad.

3 Likes

You bet. Nice graphic!
See, bbaders, this is why I have always argued in favor of separatism and segragation without shame and even at work. Always. Pro Swiss neutrality, pro Brexit, anti-empire, pro group separation in a peaceful manner under mutual respect.
I know, these words have some “bad touch” in the U.S., but it isn’t neccessarily racial nor injust.
More like “Rod Dreher” describes it in his book “Benedict Option”. A dropping out of the machine, the technocratic empire.

• Heck, one group might even to be able to learn from a preceeding drop-out group to not repeat errors in this process.

Will not happen tonight under President Trump. Nor tomorrow. But as a long-term prospect. Slowly, but steadily. One step after another. No violence needed, nor would it be useful (see the Islamic State dismantling itself)
Mennonite enclaves lead the way.

Does my proposal to euthanize RWNJs count as separatism?

Incredibly so. I still have hope for the US, though. Demographics are shifting.

Well, it is Your opinion, but in no way or form following any point of my suggestion in the previous post.

• however, the attempt will hastening many groups chosing my suggestion. See Spain under Moorish rule, totally summerged and technologically defeated, holding zero political power on the peninsula anymore. It rose again after centuries of small group resistance

Why? If we euthanize them, they are separated, no?