Vaccines

Your problem, Bill, among many, is not just that you are a heckler but that you are a very bad heckler. Obviously I don’t need a degree in anything to have an opinion on it. You don’t have a degree in heckling and yet that’s all you do.

did it piss you off that i neglected to mention your masters in structural engineering?

For someone with no formal education, Bill, it seems a bit odd that you place so much value in university degrees. Perhaps that’s why you do nothing but heckle, as you you think you need a degree to express an opinion on any topic.

read a book lately?
reg?
read a book lately?
reg?

just kidding
will you be returning your attention span when kindergarten reopens?

so my senator doesn’t support vaccine mandates
unless there outbreaks in schools
why should there be outbreaks in schools?
reg said the virus is harmless

interesting, i wonder when more people will start refusing vaccinations :wink:

“Meanwhile, Israeli health officials reported what appeared to be a waning efficacy of the vaccine, including among those who had been double vaccinated. Data showed that of the serious cases being admitted to hospital, around 60 per cent of patients were people who had been fully vaccinated, though most were over 60 or with underlying health conditions.”

What do you expect to happen, Nico? Will the 78% of eligible people in Israel who have taken the vaccine go back to the pharmacy and demand it be taken out?

yes! via tweezers? lol perhaps they should demand a refund

obviously i was referring to new shots

Well, with only 22% of the population available for new shots, and with those people obviously being among the most vaccine hesitant, what exactly do you expect will happen? Those who don’t want the vaccine will still not want it, surely.

uhm no the entire population is available for “new” shots they just cannot get the same shot they already received :wink:

some that didnt want the vaccine previously might change their mind if for example they cant go on holiday or keep their job otherwise

those that already got 1 or 2 vaccine shots may not want anymore after learning it doesnt really help them or after receiving 10 shots already and getting fed up with it

Yes, there will surely be a decline in vaccine percentage if it becomes an annual thing (or possibly even more frequent). In Canada, the death rate is down to the very low double-digits per day, usually under 20, and almost all of them are old and sick with other diseases. Being double vaxxed, I do not consider myself at significant risk of death from Covid and would not consider a third vaccination to be a pressing matter if they decided to advise it.

yup yup but be careful you sound like an antivaxxer now! lol

1 Like

The fda had to tell people that they were not horses or cows.

1 Like

I’m sure these er docs want to tell their unvaccinated patients to fuck off and leave. They are taking someone’s bed. Their oath prevents that. I wonder if they feel dumb. They feel surprised I guess.

PS

I support Oklahoma going blind.

here’s a nice game
a virus kills one out of one hundred people who get sick from it
one person dies
how many people had it a month ago when the deceased caught it?
reg won’t answer cuz he is very choosy with what questions he answers
he needs to be
say that everybody infects 2 other people over the course of a week before they take to bed
how many people have it today?
reg won’t answer cuz he is very choosy with what questions he answers
he needs to be

Bill, your obsession with me is becoming quite creepy.

did i get something wrong?
isn’t it time to trim the grass?
maybe pick up some soda cans?
maybe straighten the cross?

The antivax crowd is alive and well in Vancouver. Isa and I were having a coffee with a friend in Davie Village (a gay enclave downtown) when, to our total amazement, this came along. I particularly enjoyed the “Castrate Bill Gates” sign and the giant syringe with “The Mark of the Beast” written on it. Our friend wasn’t amused but Isa and I like a good circus now and then.

lol thats a crowd? even in amsterdam there was a demonstration of about 25k people this weekend
(of course that was nothing compared to the 100k at zandfoort who saw mighty max beat horrible hamilton)