Vaccines

Michele and Daniel, note that this vaccine is 66.6% effective. It is obviously the mark of the beast.

Iā€™m not sure I can believe that, Reg. I can believe this is some kind of scientific humanist experiment. There are several factors to consider, such as, what is in it and how is it delivered to us? I donā€™t know but Iā€™ll be finding out. In the mean time, 66.6% is about as significant as Jared Kushnerā€™s address. Those numbers are only significant in relation to the name of a man.
I hope youā€™re doing okay.

1 Like

There are several factors that prevent that

gracie is a moron

Thatā€™s even merciful.

You are laughing now. Lets see how that will change soon.
Iā€™d rather have a 2nd circumcision than ever even let stuff like that come close.

i canā€™t pay for this ticket but i will pay you

he canā€™t think in any of them

that isnā€™t your foreskin growing back
itā€™s callouses
try a little lotion

I just wanted you to knowā€¦ā€¦

https://www.google.com/amp/s/qz.com/india/2050714/what-we-know-about-zycov-d-the-worlds-first-dna-covid-vaccine/amp/
It also uses a novel vaccine delivery platform called Tropis

I was curious about what Tropis is so I Googled. Sounds nasty. Iā€™ll share it because thatā€™s just how I am.

Because Iā€™m such a moron I took it further and found thisā€¦

Which means nothing to most people but to me it means itā€™s going to be delivered slowly. I hope they can prevent it from being delivered at all but I donā€™t care since Iā€™m not taking it. It is a choice to be someone elseā€™s experiment for a drug that hasnā€™t even been FDA approved. They are openly telling you itā€™s an experiment. I donā€™t feel sorry for people who donā€™t do their own research and fact-check what they are putting in their body. Whatever I put in my body, I pray a blessing of healing from it. I pray you all receive the same blessings from everything you consume. Even if itā€™s not as healthy as it should be, speaking a blessing upon it has the power to change what it can do in your body.

Yesterday, I learned about the awesome properties of cilantro.

Pfizerā€™s vaccine just got fda approval. I can work at moderna if I want to. I could probably work 80 hours a week between 2 jobs and retire early. If the world stays like this, I just might.

I have 2 friends that work here. So many labs around. Iā€™m lucky that way. If hospitals donā€™t start paying lab techs more, they will have to start sending more testing out to reference labs. Lab has always been a cash cow, but I think hospitals will go to stat labs only and send out all routine testing.

I wasnā€™t really expecting anything to change after this pfizer fda news, but a boatload of Massachusetts businesses just announced they will not allow unvaccinated people inside their business, starting September 14th . I guess they canā€™t get sued now. Most likely.

2 Likes

This mandatory vaccine thing is turning into a huge issue in our Canadian election (set for next month). The Conservatives say no to mandatory vaccines. The Liberals say yes to them. I think this issue might just win Justin Trudeau a third election.

are there polls that say that issue is the most important issue for >51% of voters?
can you post them?

Are you really so simpleminded that you think it would be necessary for this to be ā€œthe most important issue for >51% of votersā€ in order for this issue to ā€œwin Justin Trudeau a third electionā€?

so you donā€™t have polls?
just opinions?
like gracie?

today is the day i

build an invisible fork

Not just opinions, Bill, but yes, I have opinions. And interests. All you seem to have is heckling. A deep need to bring others down, which is obviously rooted in your own insecurities.

You mean thereā€™s more? I find that difficult to believe. What more is there beyond opinions here?

jolly judgments, joculators with jesuitical jokes, a couple of jabberwocking jolterheads and some juvenescent jactation

so
in addition to degrees in epidemiology and history, you have psych 101 too?