Vaccines

Because I have to pay for — even if it is just a liquid vaccine in syringe.

You had written you “might have been able to have it free by the pharmacy”.

Yeah I paid cash, hopefully no HEPATITIS on the bills.
Because I like minute clinic and the hassle free service and option they provide and would like to see it expand.

Doctor’s don’t like any anatomy that is anything more complex than superficial.

Also I had a doctor previously that wouldn’t give me a basic asthma inhaler. Some dentists have a hang up about their mouth size and just want to push you to get removal dentures. I’m not asking for anything other than a cleaning at times and can’t refuse anything without being dropped from coverage.

My father is extremely hesitant about going in to see his medical care as well. They are trying to train a lot of young inexperienced doctor’s and seem to be pushing for unnecessary tests and procedures.

Sometimes they want to save money. People go hysterical about my blood pressure and weight, but an aging person less than 1/3 my bodyweight can easily cost the system 10 times the amount on a regular basis.

Ask Will how he feels about going in for medical care as a veteran. You can’t even argue with doctor’s in poorer health than you.

You saw how snooty Dan was getting about the Covid testing. Like he was a God or something. This way is better for all aspects of the problem, not just the cancer, but the finances, the stigma, the glorification etc.

It is just a pane. One I would like to pass.

Why would I give money?

I didn’t see Dan get snooty about Covid testing. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Dan get snooty about anything. It’s just not his style. I, on the other hand, get snooty quite regularly.

Yes you like to flaunt your watches you buy for greater amounts. It’s a reward for paying nothing for health care at home and abroad.

Don’t ever lose consciousness there and be required to be taken to the ER. You will wake up without the ulcered foot guaranteed. Maybe it is just the Karma you need.

Besides Rx is pharmacy and a drug problem is a drug problem even if it is prescription or OTC meds.
I don’t want the whole thing dumped on me along with the cancer.

These things tend to go hand in hand. You can’t ask for anything without getting everything you don’t want.

Why did you get an hpv vaccine if you don’t have a cervix? That is actually quite nice of you. The chances of you getting cervical cancer is 0.0%, but you could certainly spread hpv to someone. I couldn’t imagine spending $250 on a vaccine for something like that.

It is going to be $750 in total. It isn’t really spending money to me, it is kind of cycling it. 3 parts like a 3 part award I received.

Why don’t you clean your genitals better? You wet them but can’t wash them like it’s a cookie or something.

Maybe you should buy more cheese sticks.

I wondered that! I just didn’t say anything because I figured I didn’t know anything about that stuff and there must be some reason.

It looks like I was 27 when the vaccine came out. Over half of the population has hpv. I don’t really know if the vaccine is supposed to prevent the spread of all hpv or just the cancerous ones. Basically, it should probably only be given to virgins at this point. We only test for the cancerous ones. Higher percentage of cervical cancerous hpv virus women than you’d think. That doesn’t mean they have cancer, though.

I’m researching now, lol. All i know is we get about 50 paps per day to check for cancerous hpv and i don’t even know of a male test.

The fact that he is getting the vaccine for public health and not for himself and has to pay $750 is disgraceful.

1 Like

Could you imagine if he has to pay 750 for the covid vaccine?

How vigorously can you wash your “private” areas? Is it because you want to keep the size you have accumulated?

And by the way you are the definition of penile and anal cancer.

Mark I am very happy with my VA health care. I wonder why you don’t just go down to Tijuana for your meds. Dirt cheap for the same thing.